Can someone help me with this?

luvdisney999

Mouseketeer
Can someone help me with this?

I booked a ROOM ONLY through AAA a little while back b/c they could still get me a AAA rate. Is it still possible for me to get a code now?

I called Disney to check something on the reservation before and they told me that they couldn't view the reservation. Only AAA could make changes.

Am I going to drive my AAA agent crazy asking her to call all the time in the hopes of getting a PIN or another code? Or can I call Disney and give them my name and address and they could tell me whether I have a code or not?

Does anyone know if I can even still get a code? I'm reading about people paying $59 a night + tax and we're paying I think about $90 a night. It's my parent's anniversary and I'm treating and money's REAL tight!!

Any help would be really appreciated, please! :worship:

:hourglass Countin' the days,
:cat: but my cat isn't!!!

I had the same problem last year. I do not like to book with AAA because she always made me feel like I was bothering her. This year I called disney and booked the room directly with them with the AAA discount. that way I can view it and change it easily. You can call disney directly and ask if there is a code attached to your name, they ask you your name and address. If there is a code then I would ask how you could get the discount if you already booked through AAA.

You can call and ask if you are elligible for any discounts. If they say yes, ask them for the PIN # and you can find out the details of the offer. Don't tell them you have an existing reservation. After you get the PIN #, call your TA and tell her you have this offer and would like to see if your reservation can be switched over to that code. Just be aware that you may have to be flexible with dates or resorts/views in order to use a PIN if you have one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter