Can someone tell me what tipping is for the 7 day?

shefor24

Mouseketeer
We cruised for the first time Oct 24-27, just a 3 nighter. We are so looking forward to a 7 night hopefully next year. But I was wondering what kind of tipping are we talking on the 7 night? Thanks

I think it all spelled out on disneycruiser.com, but off the top of my head...

Per person/Per 7 night cruise

Stateroom host $25.25
Server 25.75
Head waiter 6.50
Asst server 18.50(????this is the one most likely to be off)

directly from the dcl site...

Help! I'm really confused about tipping!
We'll make it easy. Of course, you should never feel that a reward is automatically expected from you. But it is customary to give gratuities in recognition of service, which you will most likely be treated to in abundance aboard the ship. As a guideline, may we suggest the following:

Per Guest per cruise 3-Night 4-Night 7-Night
Dining Room Server 11.00 14.75 25.75
Dining Room Asst. Server 8.00 10.75 18.75
Dining Room Head Server 2.75 3.75 6.50
Stateroom Host/Hostess 10.75 14.50 25.25
Dining Manager Your Discretion
Room Service Your Discretion

For your convenience, a 15% gratuity is automatically added to bar, beverage, wine, and deck service tabs. All gratuities can be charged to your room charge.
At the Walt Disney World® Resort, 15% is the customary gratuity at restaurants and bars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter