can someone tell me...

ROBIN4NY

Mouseketeer
This is going to sound like a dumb question but here it goes.On the bottom left hand side under your user name why do some people have blue cirlces and some have red.Also how come some people have triangles with a line going thru it.Do they put that triangle there themselves or is it by a board monitor.And what does it mean

ok I think I figured out the colored circles.(green is if the person is online blue is if they are offline--i think) but I still dont know what the triangle is for and how it gets there.Something about reporting a post? I dont know. Who gets one and why.I'd appreciate if anyone could explain.Thanks

OK, I can help!!! The circles mean if someone is online or not(Blue means they are offline and green means they are online.) The triangle means that if it is a bad post and you can push on that triangle and it reports it to one of DIS monitors!!!!! The circle and the triangle I think just appears o nyour page by itself!!! :wizard: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

-Happy To Help my fellow DIS board members!!!!-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter