Can these Limited Magic events get any worse!

:):)
During their normal routine, they start up further on Main St (I should have said we follow them down the street, not up) and head toward the train station, which is their final stop. They ride the trolley and stop around 4x and do the same song/dance each time. I would guess that the spring show follows the same drive/stop pattern and that they only do the one song. It is a different song than what we have seen in the past, though.

Thanks for the info. :)

I was mentioning this thread to DS17. These are his ideas:

- A president is randomly removed from the Hall of Presidents each day, throwing the sound track off.
- Random Food Poisoning week, coinciding with the new charge to use the restrooms.
- Soarin' adds new scenes: Soarin' over Syria, with Patrick Warburton screaming like a little girl the whole time; Soarin' over Afghanistan, with a special 3D effect - live ammunition.
- The World Showcase in Epcot give you real-life glimpses into their countries -- random drug-related kidnappings in Mexico; CMs in France are snooty and won't speak English.
- Hollywood Studios presents "Indy's World" - the giant boulder randomly rolls down some of the pathways; the old-time vehicles explode; fights break out throughout the Studios. "Take a Break" -CMs get to take their breaks at different times -- when the CM leaves the tour on the Great Movie Ride, they don't come back for 20 minutes, etc.
- Star Tours has new scenes: you crash land on Hoth with no way to contact anyone; all the droids get rewired and turn hostile.

- A president is randomly removed from the Hall of Presidents each day, throwing the sound track off.
- Random Food Poisoning week, coinciding with the new charge to use the restrooms.
- Soarin' adds new scenes: Soarin' over Syria, with Patrick Warburton screaming like a little girl the whole time; Soarin' over Afghanistan, with a special 3D effect - live ammunition.
- The World Showcase in Epcot give you real-life glimpses into their countries -- random drug-related kidnappings in Mexico; CMs in France are snooty and won't speak English.
- Hollywood Studios presents "Indy's World" - the giant boulder randomly rolls down some of the pathways; the old-time vehicles explode; fights break out throughout the Studios. "Take a Break" -CMs get to take their breaks at different times -- when the CM leaves the tour on the Great Movie Ride, they don't come back for 20 minutes, etc.
- Star Tours has new scenes: you crash land on Hoth with no way to contact anyone; all the droids get rewired and turn hostile.

:lmao:

You know.....it's threads like this that might just make this my favorite Disney promotion EVER! :rotfl:

BRILLIANT!!! :rotfl:

I'm waiting for the "It's a Zombie World" promotion.

THIS. Is. Awesome. And It's a Zombie World would be so easy to pull off. I know I view the ride that way already. :rotfl2:

I was really excited by the idea of LTM but have only seen 2 that I liked and they both were character experiences. You all have had some great and hysterical ideas. I would love it if they did Christmas in July and setup all the parks like they would for Christmas including the the Very Merry Christmas Party. They could do it for the whole month! :cheer2:

The World Showcase in Epcot give you real-life glimpses into their countries -- random drug-related kidnappings in Mexico; CMs in France are snooty and won't speak English.
They already have snooty French cast members who refuse to help you and then try to curse you out in French under your breath... You just didn't notice it!

I vote for bringing back the Year of a Million Dreams. Even if they only gave out Fastpasses and Dream Suite stays, people would still be excited about it. And those are costs that are pretty much already built into the Guest Relations budget as it is.

Todays announcement... An Easter egg hunt, where you buy a map and them put stickers on as you find the eggs... With a prize if you bring it to a certain shop when you're done...

"The World Showcase in Epcot give you real-life glimpses into their countries -- random drug-related kidnappings in Mexico; CMs in France are snooty and won't speak English.
They already have snooty French cast members who refuse to help you and then try to curse you out in French under your breath... You just didn't notice it!"

This idea alone destroys any LTM we've been offered so far.

although the vinylmation egg hunt could be interesting depending on what the prize vinyls are

I will be there next week. I was hoping for another long lost friends week but this will work. You have to pay for the egg hunt maps but it sounds like something my daughters (9, 6, 2) will enjoy looking for while my husband and I are enjoying walking around Epcot.

2012bella13 said:
Was there Feb. 23 thru March 2, What was the LTM for that week?
I did not see anything special.:confused3

Sheesh! Did you not notice the extra flowers on the trolley?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter