Can we put a decoration on our door to our room

bluedoggy

Mouseketeer
We are heading to OKW next week for the 1st time at Christmas. Can we put a wreath on our door? I have a magnet wreath holder and wanted to just give it a little Christmas cheer. Any veterans know if it's ok.

We are heading to OKW next week for the 1st time at Christmas. Can we put a wreath on our door? I have a magnet wreath holder and wanted to just give it a little Christmas cheer. Any veterans know if it's ok.

I used a 3M Command hook on our door to hang Mickey and Minnie Christmas stockings. When we checked out yesterday I just took off the hook and there was no sign of it.

DVC policy is no decorations on the outside of the unit. You can have them inside as long as you don't use tape or any other type of fastener that will damage the surfaces in any manner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter