• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we talk about the elephant in the room?

One time I ordered an amazing birthday cake for DS. I think he was turning 5? DD was still a little toddler. It was a full sheet with Mickey pirates figures on top of it. The baker is awesome. It was a whole scene with the ocean and a beach and pirates. Best cake ever.

But.....

Blue frosting + brown = green diapers

🤮

One time I ordered an amazing birthday cake for DS. I think he was turning 5? DD was still a little toddler. It was a full sheet with Mickey pirates figures on top of it. The baker is awesome. It was a whole scene with the ocean and a beach and pirates. Best cake ever.

But.....

🤮
right my kid loved Blues Clues apple sauce so we had a lot of green poo

Ugh I hear ya, hated when my kids at things like or the frosting that stains the mouth LOL! But it really all comes down to personal choice and responsiblity. If people stop bying those Disney will stop making it.

I kept my nieces. My sister was being very health conscious so no goodies. Niece #1, her first. One night she called me hysterical "What does it mean when they poop LIME GREEN?!?!?!" I responded "That means her favorite aunt let her eat Froot Loops."

NOW you have me thinking and wanting to eat the sparkly treats to see what happens. 💚💙💜

But.....

🤮
Funny, when I ate blue frosting from a Sam’s Club cake, it remained bright blue all the way through . . . I haven’t eaten blue frosting since.

And by that, I mean the use of iridescent and blue special offerings of food and what it does to our GI system. I'm really curious if the most magical celebration snacks and treats also result in the most magical sparkly blue or green bowel movements.
I never check the colour. Done and out. Time to fill up again. :)

Stayed at Pop once and one morning my BFF was like "there's something seriously wrong with me!". Then I remembered she had the tie dye cheesecake the night before which explained the strange colors she was seeing!

Sometimes going overboard using food coloring affects the taste of the item. I had a cupcake at a kid's birthday party that was not worth eating because it tasted bad. Turns out it was just the frosting and the plain cake was delicious.

I dunno, but a few bites of that really brightly colored rainbow ice cream almost ruined my son’s cloth diapers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter