• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you add the dining plan at check-in?

leighe

<font color=teal>Are we there yet?<br><font color=
I am still undecided about the dining plan. One one hand, we do end up eating one CS meal, one TS meal, and at least one snack every day. On the other hand our snacks are sometimes from places that aren't on the list (ice cream from the Main St. Ice Cream Parlor, for example) and we do enjoy "adult beverages" at some meals, and we usually don't both order dessert. So, has anyone found the dining plan to be worthwile if you still pay for some extras?

I have been thinking about adding on when we check in, if possible, just to see how we like it.

I don't think you can add it at check-in. Plus, if you're going to do it, you would need to be making your ADRs ASAP.

Stacy

Thanks! I don't think it's a very good option for us really, but I would like to try it sometime to see for sure.

After eating those HUGE desserts that come with the TS meals, the snack credit always went for a bottle of water on the way back to the resort! Never wasted. If you like to drink alcohol the DDE may be better for you, that is 20% off most restaurants and includes the above. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter