Can you get personalized stockings at World of Disney (Downtown Disney, CA)?

sweetpeameg

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I want to get my daughter a personalized Disney stocking (this is her first xmas) but the disneystore.com is out of them and I don't want to pay admission into the park just go to the Xmas store in New Orleans Square. I was hoping World of Disney (CA) did them...does anyone know? Or do you know where else I could get her name put on a Disney stocking?

Thanks!
sweetpeameg

Sorry you haven't gotten any replies yet. I'm assuming that means that no one knows. I think you could try posting in the main DL boards since this is a planning question and not something off topic. There is more traffic on that board so you might get some more responses. I wish I had an answer for you. The best I can do is recommend you call World of Disney and ask. Also, have you tried calling disneystore.com and asking when they'll get more in? They might just be temporarily out of stock. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck! :goodvibes

I think, but I am not sure, that you can get a one-hour shopping voucher that will allow you to enter the park without having to pay admission. I have actually done that years ago, and Disney might still practice this.

Also, there are stockings on Main Street, so you wouldn't have to go all the way to New Orleans Square to get the stocking. (The Christmas store in NOS was changed to a Nightmare Before Christmas store some time ago)

I think, but I am not sure, that you can get a one-hour shopping voucher that will allow you to enter the park without having to pay admission. I have actually done that years ago, and Disney might still practice this.

I've never done this but I thought I remembered reading that someone said they don't do this anymore. :confused3 It might be a good idea to look into it though.

I don't remember seeing any that they would personalize at WoD over the weekend, and we did walk thru a time or two. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter