Can you name the seven animated Disney movies with one-word titles?

firecracker

never been tagged, but that's OK...I'm secure abou
During one of our front-of-the-monorail rides, the driver gave us this trivia question. I hadn't seen it on here, so I thought I'd post.

(Enchanted doesn't count--that would make eight and this trip happened before that movie came out.)

I Can. :thumbsup2 It took me a little bit but I figured it out But not counting Enchanted I still come up with 8.

well, I must have forgotten some criteria of the question. I know that there were only seven movies in the answer. ??? Maybe it was since the first park opened or something like that...

Leave it me to ask a question and get the answer WRONG!!!! :confused:

This may be since your front-of-the-monorail visit, but what about Cars and Ratatouille?

This may be since your front-of-the-monorail visit, but what about Cars and Ratatouille?

There's a chance that they were only counting the classic animation movies, not the Pixar/computer generated movies. Don't know for sure, but when my DBF and I had dinner at the Castle, while we were waiting to be seated, a CM started asking trivia questions and this was one of them. He said that it had to be traditional animation. Just a thought! :)

My husband I thought we could name "all 7" and then saw all the add ons so.... to add more since the list is growing... do WALL-E and UP count?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter