Can you pay for O'hana's Luau before going to WDW?

redears

Earning My Ears
We are planning our first trip with our daughters in May 2005. They will be 12 and 15. But I am trying to make this as stress-free and care-free as possible. I would love to take them to the Luau, and have it paid for beforehand. Does the restaurant have gift certificates? Also, any other suggestions on other restaurants or any ideas at all would greatly be appreciated!! Lori :bounce:

I think you might be a bit confused, there is Ohana's which is a restarant that serves family style, with no luau (show) they do have some fun things to keep the kids busy from time to time. and then there is the Luau that is outside a meal searved family style with a show to follow the mean. the luau you must book ahead of time, and pay for at the time of booking. but Ohana's you just make Ps's for and you pay at the end of your meal.

Another option for the Luau is to pay at your resort. I went to guest relations at AKL the day before our PS and paid for the tickets - which they printed out and handed to me. Couldn't be any simpler!

You dont have to pay for the luau at the time of booking. When you arrive at your resort the tickets will be ready for collection. You can add them to your room charge card or pay then. Just to add that tax and tip are included so no need to take cash unless you want to purchase cocktails;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter