• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you purchase the ticket (City Pass) that includes DL, SeaWorld, SD Zoo...

Don't know about HoJo's, though I'd assume so. There's a ticket booth near the monorail in DTD, but it's not always open (I think mostly just in the morning it's open), but if you're going to walk from the HoJo to DTD you'll be passing by the main entrance ticket booths anyway.

it can also be bought for cheaper at costco and costco.com if you have a membership. However the current price is only good through april if I remember correctly, though they may continue it.

In april there will be a price increase on the adult tickets and a small decrease in the childrens tickets.

You can purchase them online at disneyland.com

I read that if you bought them from Disney, you had to use them first at Disney. Is this true? We will be visiting San Diego first, so I'm just wondering if we should wait until we get there to purchase?

I have never hear this before, and I don't see where it says this one the Disneyland website.

This is the info from the webiste
The Southern California CityPass booklet contains a 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Ticket valid for admission to both Disneyland® park and Disney’s California Adventure™ park for 3-days over a consecutive 14-day period, including visits to both theme parks on the same day. Subject to restrictions.
• Guests who purchase the Southern California Attractions CityPass booklet will have 13 days from the date of first use of any ticket in which to use all of the tickets in the booklet for the applicable theme parks and amusement parks. Subject to restrictions.
• Valid for use: April 1, 2004 – March 31, 2005. First day of use of any ticket in the Southern California Attractions CityPass booklet must occur by March 31, 2005.
• Each Southern California Attractions CityPass booklet must be presented for admission at each applicable theme park or amusement park and tickets may not be removed from the booklet prior to redemption of the tickets. Tickets removed prior to admission to the applicable theme park or amusement park will not be valid.
• Receive a special savings coupon for select Disneyland® Resort merchandise when you purchase this ticket online and have it mailed to you.

The packages sold through AAA indicate that the CityPass must be used at Disneyland first. I would assume that is true for all Disney Travel packages. I have an email in to CityPass to confirm that the passes purchased through their website or through Costco, etc. can be used anywhere first. I do not know about if you purchase only tickets through Disney.

Karyl - please keep us posted, if you hear back from City Pass.

thanks
Alexis

I have received a reply from CityPass:
If you purchase through CityPass.com or Costco you can use the CityPass at any of the attractions for the first time. Only if you order through AAA or Disney will you receive a voucher which must be used for the first time at Disney.

Are all Disney Tickets going up in April, or are you just talking about the CityPass. We're going in July and I'm trying to decide if I should buy my tickets now, or wait until closer when we go.

disneychrista said:
In april there will be a price increase on the adult tickets and a small decrease in the childrens tickets.

You can purchase them online at disneyland.com

Its only for the City Pass, Disneyland tickets go up for the year every January and then the tickets are good until the following January.

dletz said:
it can also be bought for cheaper at costco and costco.com if you have a membership. However the current price is only good through april if I remember correctly, though they may continue it.

I was looking into buying a Citypass also and when I looked it up on the Costco website it said that you can also purchase it if you're not a member, but there was a surcharge and it was a little more expensive, but it was still cheaper than buying through Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter