can you use power pass for hotel discounts

WEHAVEM

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used a power pass for hotel discounts....when I look at the annual pass ticket description it shows that you get discounts for the 2 park annual pass that sells for 164.00, and states that there are no discounts available for the power pass which sells for 108.00...does that only apply to food and merchandise? any help here would be much appreciated.

Thank you

People have posted that the power pass has got them a discount and the hotels have confirmed they accept them as well:jester:

Just wanted to let you know that I called Universal about this last week and was told they do NOT accept the power pass for hotel discounts.

Other people have been told otherwise, and if I had to guess I'd guess that they probably won't hassle you about the rate with the power pass. However, I am a big chicken and since they told me "no way Jose" I ordered the more expensive pass in order to save myself from possible embarrassment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter