Canadian At Par - It's Available

Lisa, I'm not interested in the FT package because I don't like to go into the parks every day. 3 or 4 days in a week is enough for me. I like to have a day to resort hop, go shopping at Orlando Premium Outlet Mall, do DTD etc. I would not get my money's worth out of a UPH.

I was just re-calculating that rate of $323.61 and even if tax wasn't included, adding 12% would only bring it to $362.44. Maybe the CM was confused and quoted the Regular Season rate which starts Oct. 2nd??

I got it.

My DH has always wanted to stay at WL.

Got WL - end of August (value season), Woodland view for
131.00 per night including taxes !!!!!

Can't wait.
Have stayed at Poly, POR, PO French Quarter (or whatever its
called now), Allstars Sports.

Love this discussion board !!!
Before it I paid more for a Moderate than I am paying for a deluxe.
!!!!!!

AKL rates (Standard view) for August??

I have a rate of $1279 U.S for 10 nights...do you think this will be better??

Too tired to call....;) It's the waiting...

I'm part of the Sandwich Generation and It's great having a TA.

As soon as she gets back to me with figures, I'll Post!

Minnie56, the quote will be for 7 nights FTP vs 9 days Cdn at Par, but with a Savannah view. It will give you some idea though.

Good Luck

Julie, I would Love to join you but what would I do with DD?;)

Life is grand!

Scratch
:smooth:

You guys are just to fast off the wire for me! (I have the mommy thing to do until 9:00am)
Mapletree- The Cdn tickets deal was announced Oct 26/2002 but the ticket supposely weren't valid until Nov.15 (I think the earliest someone use them was Nov 2....last year was such a mess) Disney attempts not to cross over deals...but somehow you get lucky because they usually don't get it right!

Ok so I'm going to get my pencil out & try and figure the best deal.

I just called CRO again & you're right Julie, she had quoted me the wrong rate for the AS :(. My neighbour will like yours much better :) I hate it when they do that...it always makes me wonder whether I should call back & double check everything. I guess when they actually "book it" the correct rate would come up.

Anyone get a GF Gardenview quote for Value season...curious to see how it compares to last year. Maybe I'll call & check just for the "heck of it".

Hi,

I have the FTP booked to BC Concierge and then I had 3 nights at AKL Concierge.

I rebooked AKL with the CDN @ par deal - and it dropped from 1209.00USD to 744.00USD total.

Only problem is I had to cancel it with Disney Club and get a refund (because it already paid) and rebook with a new confirmation # for the CDN @ PAR.... and pay it again:confused:

They make things so difficult - but I'm not complaining

>>^..^<<

Aren't you into Reg. season with your dates Lisa?

BTW- are these rates posted on the Candian Disney site or anywhere yet?, I can't find them, I want to know what exchange rate they're using.

I'm glad to hear that you phoned back to confirm that rate. It had me wondering if I was quoted right too. But then I saw that SuAnne was quoted the same per night as me.

Hey Janet, I wouldn't mind sharing a daughter!

That's great Cass! What will you do for tickets now?

Originally posted by TimNDansMom

That's great Cass! What will you do for tickets now?

Hi - well I bought 7 Day park hopper plus's - and had room only at BC and AKL...

Then when the fairytale package came out - I changed the BC portion to FTP and left the AKL part room only... I still have my Park Hoppers.. so I will use them at AKL and still have a good 5 days left on them for another time :p

>>^..^<<

These rates are great & they ARE using the same exchange rate as last year even though our dollar has gone up :teeth:. I just called & got a quote for GF Gardenview for July (same time I went last year) & got the same rate as last year $228.14 US including tax. I would have thought they would adjust the exchange rate but I'm not complaining ;)

Hi Cass...I've read many of your posts on the resorts board & I'm happy to hear you won't have to pay rack rate for a change :)

My rate came down from $1279 to $1189.40 for 10 nights at AKL...dinner and a movie!

I'm happy!:)

I know what you mean about "planning ahead"...I'm wondering if we should buy APs now that we're not going with the FT package...you never know when an AP might come in handy ;)

I'm just looking at my post count. There has been so much excitement on the boards lately, I'm really accumulating posts!!

Lisa, I don't know how many times I've said that I should have got an AP. :p But I do manage to stretch my PHs out especially if we go to USF and SW in a trip!

Congrats to everyone who's saved money today! I've ended up SPENDING money because I didn't have plans to go back this year! ;)

Originally posted by DisneyLisa
Hi Cass...I've read many of your posts on the resorts board & I'm happy to hear you won't have to pay rack rate for a change :)
I know ~ It's a miracle... and thanx:D

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter