Canadian Disney Stores??

crobich

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm new to all this so bear with me. We're going to Disney on Sept. 21 for 2 weeks. From what I've read on these boards the Disney store is the cheapest place to get my passes. Does anyone know where the nearest Disney store is to Sarnia,ON??
We're looking for the 5 day plus passes.

Thanks

I don't think you have a Canadian Disney Store near you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. There is one in Hamilton at Limeridge Mall, and of course there are some in Toronto. There isn't even one in London.
You can always buy them at the resort (if you're staying on property) or at the parks. If you have Disney Club, make sure that you show it to save about 5%.

We are leaving the same time as you! We are buying our passes at the resort because we want the 4 day passes and can't get them in Canada.

I think Hamilton is your closest Disney store.(Limeridge Mall) When I priced tickets recently, TDS was about $10. cheaper per ticket than the Autoclub. Not sure it's worth the drive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter