Canadian Dollars at par question

Daisy64

Mouseketeer
Hi there

If I live in Ontario 6months out of the year BUT have an American visa can I still book this deal?

Thanks for all your help!!

Daisy:sunny:

www.disney.ca site just states that "proof of Canadian residency required at check-in".

So as long as you have something that shows you're a Canadian resident, you should be fine. (e.g. Canadian driver's license). You could ask the reservation agent what would be sufficient proof. You don't have to volunteer that you have a US visa.

How much deposit is required to book the Cdn @ Par deal? Is it refundabe if it needs to be changed or cancelled. I have a trip tentatively planned for next May. However I will not be able to confirm my vacation until the end of January and the deal needs to be booked by January 26th. I must likely will not know if my vacation is approved by then.
TIA

CdnDisneyNut: I suggest you call or e-mail Disney to get the "official" answer.

I know when I made the booking, I had to pay a deposit within 2 weeks of making the booking, or the booking would be automatically cancelled. If that's the case, then you could book mid- to late- January, and then still have two weeks to get your vacation approved. But you better ask Disney to make sure how this works when the offer must be "booked" by Jan 26th.

There's also rules on how much you would get back if you had to cancel (depends on how many days before arrival you cancel).

Good news! First...this is my first post to this board...finally de-lurking - my trip is coming up soon and I'm getting very excited...To answer your question: Yes, you can definitely use the At Par package if you live in the US 1/2 the year..we just booked using a USD Visa card - I booked the trip (from Canada), parents are paying for it (they are snowbirds living in Fla for the winter...and they paid for the trip with their USD Visa card).

We're staying at the Pop Century - yippee!

Glad you decided to de-lurk!

Welcome to the fun!

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter