Cancel online ADR's

DISNEYFAN2828

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how to cancel reservations that I have made online??

Ends up that I got a better time slot...don't want to hold 2 spots. I was trying to avoid having to call and sit on the phone forever! Any suggestions?? DISers ALWAYS have the answers!!
:banana:

On the Disney World website click on My Vacation, then click on Dining Reservations. Enter your reservation # and your phone # and click on Retrieve Dining. You'll then be given the option to cancel.

On the Disney World website click on My Vacation, then click on Dining Reservations. Enter your reservation # and your phone # and click on Retrieve Dining. You'll then be given the option to cancel.

Since they changed the site, I'm unable to retrieve any dining reservations by typing in the ressie# and phone number. It will only display some of my reservations but not all of them. Anyone else having trouble?

They updated the site today. If you sign in with the email address you made the reservations with, all the reservations should be there. They were for me today, so much easier than before the update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter