Cancelling reservations

bellazachmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can look at/cancel dining reservations online or do you need to call the phone line?

If you have your confirmation number, you can view and cancel your reservations online. At the top of the Online Dining page, you'll see a "My Reservations" link. Click that, enter your confirmation numbers, and VOILA :)

Thanks!

I was having a hard time finding WHERE to put my confirmation number ... that site certainly isn't the most user friendly! I thought I might have imagined being able to do that last time. After your post I just kept searching and finally found it under the "My Disney Vacation" spot.

Thanks again!

If you have your confirmation number, you can view and cancel your reservations online. At the top of the Online Dining page, you'll see a "My Reservations" link. Click that, enter your confirmation numbers, and VOILA :)

I was having trouble retrieving my reservations as well. I can not even find the my reservations link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter