Candlelight Proc. Pkg and Dinner Times

Anne2

Mouseketeer
In the past, what is the earliest/latest time that you can book dinner for the Candlelight Proc. Pkg? Also, are you committed to which show you want to go to, or can you decide after dinner which show to go to?

Thanks!

This is the info off of Deb's

When you call to order your dinner package tickets, you will be asked to select a restaurant and priority seating time.

According to WDW Dine: For the 5:00pm show, you should make your dinner pririty seatings for 7:00 or later; For the 6:45 show, you should make dinner priority seatings for 4:45 or 8:45; For the 8:15 show, you should make dinner priority seatings no later than 6:15.

Be sure to allow sufficient time to dine and get to the back of World Showcase. I recall year before last having a 5:30 priority seating at Le Cellier for the 8:15 show. For whatever reason, we weren't seated at Le Cellier til 6:00pm and then at 8:05 had to run (just about) to the American Gardens theatre to catch the show. The "reserved" seating area had already been opened up to non package guests.

Last year we did the 6:45 show with an 8:00 PS at LeCellier. It worked out great.

Originally posted by DebbieB
Last year we did the 6:45 show with an 8:00 PS at LeCellier. It worked out great.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was hoping to do (except at Morocco, which is even closer). When I saw the suggestion of 8:45 here, I was a little discouraged-that's rather late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter