Can't decide - AKL or BWV!!

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
It's sooo hard to decide. Our party will be 5 of us, my boyfriend and I, my three children, and possible a couple of friends of theirs. I love the atmosphere, pool, and scenery at AKL, but the location and atmosphere of BWV is awesome. Decisions, decisions.... BTW, we'll be there in late June for about 7 or 8 nights.

They both have good community rooms. Since you have to stay there if the kids are under a certain age, I am not sure what the age is, I find it nice to go outside and watch the animals at Kidani while the kids are at the Community room.

AKV has the sleeper chair in the 1-2 bedrooms.

As you say, they both are pretty great. Split stay?

They both have good community rooms. Since you have to stay there if the kids are under a certain age, I am not sure what the age is, I find it nice to go outside and watch the animals at Kidani while the kids are at the Community room.

AKV has the sleeper chair in the 1-2 bedrooms.

As you say, they both are pretty great. Split stay?

And an extra bathroom off of the living room if you stay at Kidani. With teenagers I would think the extra bath would come in handy.

That second bathroom is a clencher for me:lmao:
It just makes spreading out that much easier. But I totally get having a hard time choosing! Both are my favorite resorts!

BWV HANDS DOWN. Your teenagers will love being close to to parks they can walk or boat too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter