Can't purchase Disney gift card w/ Target gift card?

On Dec 3rd this year you can buy Target GC for 10% off, they have one day every year. That is how they are getting a discount on Disney GC's that is making this post worthy. Otherwise, just buy them with a red card.
And it's confirmed that we can buy Disney gift cards with the Target gift cards we buy at a 10% discount?

And it's confirmed that we can buy Disney gift cards with the Target gift cards we buy at a 10% discount?
Unless something changes between now and Monday when the Target GCs are active, yes, I have done this. I use the self checkout.

can you buy dis gc using physical gc at regular checkout?

can you buy dis gc using physical gc at regular checkout?
Target has confirmed it many items this week on Facebook. You can buy Disney cards with the Target gift cards.

Attachments

• 047B6FC8-10E0-4DF6-9CD1-18BA96E6747D.png
    047B6FC8-10E0-4DF6-9CD1-18BA96E6747D.png
    215.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 06DFF393-0705-4E6F-A92B-9BD9C6892EA4.png
    06DFF393-0705-4E6F-A92B-9BD9C6892EA4.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 402DC8A5-61F4-4BC0-8533-57D152227DBD.png
    402DC8A5-61F4-4BC0-8533-57D152227DBD.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 42
So if I'm interpreting everyone's comments correctly, to play it safest, I can still buy online tomorrow at the sale price, as long as I have physical gift cards shipped to me (vs digital/emailed codes) Then I can visit the store to redeem them for Disney cards. Is that correct?

So if I'm interpreting everyone's comments correctly, to play it safest, I can still buy online tomorrow at the sale price, as long as I have physical gift cards shipped to me (vs digital/emailed codes) Then I can visit the store to redeem them for Disney cards. Is that correct?
You are only allowed to buy $300 worth online, so if want to buy more, you are better off to do in store.

Reactions: shh
You are only allowed to buy $300 worth online, so if want to buy more, you are better off to do in store.
Thanks! $300 total is fine for me...not looking for more. I just wanted to make sure if I bought online, they'd work in the store. So will order physical cards shipped vs digital.

Best option is to try it out ahead of time.
I live in upstate NY, Target website states there aren't any available within a 100 miles of my home. Checked DS's address in NC and received the same message.

I live in upstate NY, Target website states there aren't any available within a 100 miles of my home. Checked DS's address in NC and received the same message.

I live in Portland, OR and I get the same message when I check online for both the $50 and $100 physical Disney Gift Cards. However, I was in the store on Wednesday night and there were plenty of both denominations in multiple locations. I'm really not sure why it says it's not sold in my store, when I know for a fact that it is.

I'm not sure I'd go based on what is online. Give your local Target a call and see if they carry them in stock. They are either by the registers, greeting cards, or electronics.

So you can still use a Target Gift Card in store to purchase a Disney Gift Card, but you can't do that online? Or you can do it online, but won't get the extra 5% off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter