Can't wait for DOCS

zack&alexmom

Mouseketeer
Oops - meant to post to 11/21/04 Wonder post!

I'm so excited that the DOC's are going to be coming soon. I don't know about everybody else but more & more of my time everyday is spent thinking about this trip. What is everybody thinking about doing - spa treatments, palo, excursions? I just found my passport book again and trying to decide which spa treatment to do. I am also trying to decide about Palo. How many dinners with the kids, how many without. I guess it will depend in part how much they like the club. I think that they will love it. I don't think that we are going to do any excursions this time - the last cruise we took(no kids) we did too much and I was just tired and felt like I didn't enjoy the ship as much as I should have. Hope this is making sense, I shouldn't be up this late but I start looking at these boards and web sites and get so caught up in it all. Anybody been on a cruise this time of year - what kind of weather (temps) can we expect? How can I get the counter that everybody has at the bottom of their posts? I showed it to my kids tonight and they just kept asking me how much longer now. Can't wait to here what everybody else has planned. Gonna force myself off the computer and to bed for tonight. Disney dreams await.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter