Canton and Toledo - tips, must do, safety concerns

khaleesi

Life is a Special Occasion
Hi!! I'm going to be taking a road trip to Canton and Toledo. The main places I'm going are the Football Hall, McKinley library, Mud Hens game, and the Toledo Zoo.

Are these safe areas?

Anything else I should hit up? I saw a botanical garden in Canton that looks nice as well.

Any food recommendations?

Thank you!!!

I don't know about Toledo but the HOF and McKinley Library aren't in dangerous areas. The walk between the two is short (just over 2 miles) and through a park that I've run through a few times. The library isn't too far from the First Ladies National Historic Site which is worth checking out if you are into presidential history.

If you are into minor league baseball you aren't too far from the Akron Rubber Ducks.

We went to the McKinley museum last year. Loved it! Especially the 1800’s town section. Seemed to be a nice area. Have not been to the Toledo Zoo in many years but our son and daughter-in-law take our granddaughters there often. In fact they went just a couple days ago. Have never heard of it being in a dangerous area.

I don't know about Toledo but the HOF and McKinley Library aren't in dangerous areas. The walk between the two is short (just over 2 miles) and through a park that I've run through a few times. The library isn't too far from the First Ladies National Historic Site which is worth checking out if you are into presidential history.

If you are into minor league baseball you aren't too far from the Akron Rubber Ducks.
Awesome, thank you! I did an Akron/Columbus trip a couple years ago!

We went to the McKinley museum last year. Loved it! Especially the 1800’s town section. Seemed to be a nice area. Have not been to the Toledo Zoo in many years but our son and daughter-in-law take our granddaughters there often. In fact they went just a couple days ago. Have never heard of it being in a dangerous area.
Fabulous!! Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter