• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Captain America : Winter Soldier Review thread

Anyone see this yet?

I have not but listening to the movie reviewer on KOST 103.5 here in LA they are saying that the movie is AMAZING and to please STAY FOR ALL THE CREDITS!!!!

DH and I hope to see it this weekend!!! :goodvibes

I saw it Thursday night with my hub and our 7, 5, and sleeping 1 year old. It was great!!!!!

I didn't like the first but we're dedicated to the franchise and the 3rd was my 30th birthday so it was a fun treat. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this one. I really want to see it again.

I'm hoping it's at the drive in next weekend.

I saw it Friday night and I agree it's one of the best. I'm impressed at how they can give each of these movies a completely different tone and still blend it all together.

As a long time comic book fan I was wary when Disney bought Marvel, but they've done nothing but improve under the Disney banner. Marvel Studios may be Disney's best property right now.

I have not but listening to the movie reviewer on KOST 103.5 here in LA they are saying that the movie is AMAZING and to please STAY FOR ALL THE CREDITS!!!!

DH and I hope to see it this weekend!!! :goodvibes

You never leave a marvel movie before the end of the credits!!! ;) :)

Best Marvel movie yet. Better than Avengers and Iron Man.

Agreed. I was definitely not expecting to find it better than Avengers. Really an excellent movie. I only had one or two minor gripes with it and that's pretty rare for me. :lmao:

Best Marvel movie yet. Better than Avengers and Iron Man.

This! I am a big big fan of the Avengers but I do believe this is the best Marvel movie to date. I've been to see it 3 times and enjoyed it on all 3 occasions.

Marvel are doing great things and I am very excited for Guardians of the Galaxy.

You never leave a marvel movie before the end of the credits!!! ;) :)

:worship:

Wow. So I saw it and I give it a B.

I also saw it in 3d and while the 3d was good- it is not any special add to the experience the way 3d was in something like Get A Horse/Frozen.

I would have liked to have seen some more intense action scenes and a cameo by Iron man...

I think is might have replaced The Crow as my favorite Comic Book Movie.

I loved all the name dropping including someone that might be in phase 3.

There a scene at the end (especially mixed with an after credit scene) that to comic book fans is a hint at a spoiler for Cap 3, but to non-comic readers looked like a harmless throwaway scene.

I just saw it, found it amazing! All I can say without giving any spoilers is that the next few movies are going to be tricky.

Went and seen it today with my two teenage boys. We loved it and can't wait to go see it again.

Saw it today and found it to be incredible. Definitely to me the best solo outing and and running a close tie with The Avengers. Cap has always been my favorite Avenger and this was my most anticipated movie of the year. Guardians of the Galaxy doesn't really interest me in the least never was a fan of the comic but will probably do well. Saw it in 3D which was good but may see it again in 2D as I think I may have missed a few things.

I liked it a lot too, though not quite as much as the first Captain America or Avengers, but those are pretty high bars to hit for me. All the Marvel films under this banner have been pretty good though and this was no exception. It might have been just a tad too long, but that's my only gripe. The cast was excellent and I like the new status-quo and wonder how it will all play out going forward. Overall, it's a great film.

Saw it today and am so glad I did before watching tonight's episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. because they were tied together.

One of the previews was Guardians of the Galaxy (along with X-Men and Spider-Man). I wasn't sure if I was going to see this but now I think I will to see if it ties in anywhere. The hint to Avengers 2 was interesting.

I still want to see a new Hulk movie. As they keep adding characters maybe they could do Origin of the She-Hulk. I know there's no plans but it would be good.

Saw it today and am so glad I did before watching tonight's episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. because they were tied together.

One of the previews was Guardians of the Galaxy (along with X-Men and Spider-Man). I wasn't sure if I was going to see this but now I think I will to see if it ties in anywhere. The hint to Avengers 2 was interesting.

I still want to see a new Hulk movie. As they keep adding characters maybe they could do Origin of the She-Hulk. I know there's no plans but it would be good.

Apparently the gem Starlord was trying to steal was one of these Soul Gems. (Ex: Another soul gem is the gem in Loki's staff)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter