• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Captain America : Winter Soldier Review thread

Apparently the gem Starlord was trying to steal was one of these Soul Gems. (Ex: Another soul gem is the gem in Loki's staff)
It's Infinity Gems. Soul, Time, Space, Mind, Reality, & Power.
So far in the movie version we've seen Space(the Tesseract), Power(The Aether) & Mind(The Gem on Loki's staff). I haven't seen anything of which gem is gonna be in GotG, but with Avengers 3 not till 2019 they'll still be finding gems in phase 3. They already showed off the full Infinity Gauntlet at SDCC 2010, so it's very amazing how far in advance they planed this, and apparently they got a plan till like 2024 from what I heard.

No- what was it?
A quote from the bible passage Sam Jackson recites in Pulp Fiction.

It's Infinity Gems. Soul, Time, Space, Mind, Reality, & Power.
So far in the movie version we've seen Space(the Tesseract), Power(The Aether) & Mind(The Gem on Loki's staff). I haven't seen anything of which gem is gonna be in GotG, but with Avengers 3 not till 2019 they'll still be finding gems in phase 3. They already showed off the full Infinity Gauntlet at SDCC 2010, so it's very amazing how far in advance they planed this, and apparently they got a plan till like 2024 from what I heard.

Oh, yeah, my bad, this is it. There also theories about Ultron's creator.....

A quote from the bible passage Sam Jackson recites in Pulp Fiction.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkbC79kCAAEbceP.jpg:medium

h3945B8F9

(Not a real verse, BTW)

Saw it today and am so glad I did before watching tonight's episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. because they were tied together.

One of the previews was Guardians of the Galaxy (along with X-Men and Spider-Man). I wasn't sure if I was going to see this but now I think I will to see if it ties in anywhere. The hint to Avengers 2 was interesting.

I still want to see a new Hulk movie. As they keep adding characters maybe they could do Origin of the She-Hulk. I know there's no plans but it would be good.

I thought the movie was fantastic and on par with the Iron Man movies, ahead of Thor and the original Cap' movie. Captain America is now my favorite avenger. I won't compare it to The Avengers, because that is not an even comparison.

You are SO RIGHT about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! It was so cool to watch the movie on the weekend and get the big plot reveal and then watch agents of shield and see the same story continue in their corner of the universe. Big happenings there with cool connections to the movies.

I think this was my favorite cast of characters and actors.

Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow needs her own movie!!! Only because I like the character's possibilities. ;)

Oh, and I WANT a heli- anything! The carriers were cool!

After the first one looked awful but was actually good I'm a bit more open to seeing this. If only all the actors would stop going on about how much they don't like their contracts!

Scarlett Johansson alone is reason enough to watch Captain America! What a performance..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter