Car Rental Agency close to CCI/DL

twinmommyks

DIS Veteran
We would like a rental car for 2-3 days of our vacation. Are there any car rental agencies close to Disneyland? We are staying at the Candy Cane Inn and only need the car to drive to the beach and to San Diego, and plan to use the Super Shuttle to get to/from LAX and use the hotel shuttle for DL.

Those familiar with the area, please let me know which agenices are close by and how do I find the best rate? I read of good discounts, but can't find any. Yes, I'm a newbie at this :confused3 .

Thank you.

Bren

Or how many people that you have in your family..... But personally if you are getting on Supershuttle both directions AND renting a car for part of it, It would probably just be cheaper to rent a car. Candy Cane does not charge for parking at their hotel. I rented a mid-sized car through Enterprise with an entertainment guide discount for 3 full days for a total of $45. My husband WON'T do buses so we were going to get a town car and it was $55 each direction for the 2 of us. We will leave the car parked the entire trip, But it is still cheaper than the transfers.... and it is equal to RT's on Super shuttle and my husband doesn't require much cash in way of tips :teeth:
smiles Patty

We will be there for 6 days and there are 5 people (me, dh, ds10, dd5, ds5) in our family. We were trying to decide whether to rent at the airport instead of taking the shuttle, but the prices I was getting for a week rental were excessive since we need at mini-van or SUV. I don't have an entertainment book and haven't been able to find any discounts. Any suggestions on how to get those great rates everyone is talking about?

Bren

There are tons of car rental places around DL. Most every major rental company has an office within walking distance. National/Alamo is located next door to CCI, and several others are around the conference center. Some have their desks in hotels/inns.

Thanks for letting me know that there is a National/Alamo by CCI. When I called the hotel and asked this question, the lady told me that there was a Enterprise that would deliver the car but said the others were not within walking distance.

I appreciate your help with all my questions. :)

Bren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter