Car Rentals in May

I booked our car rental for May 21st to May 28th, back in August with a code through National. We have a full size crossover, for a week (saturday to saturday) for 232.45 taxes included.

Priceline. Will post our deal once we do it. We like to wait until we're a little closer. Most we ever paid was $13/day for an SUV. Cheapest: $9/day for an economy.

Priceline. Will post our deal once we do it. We like to wait until we're a little closer. Most we ever paid was $13/day for an SUV. Cheapest: $9/day for an economy.

i just got a quote from hotwire. $160 including taxes for 1 week. may 2-9 full size. i'm going to wait a few weeks and see what rates do.

I just booked a 7 seat SUV thru Budget using rental code "BCD U030154 " that I got from www.carrentalsavers.com for $260 total for June 10-17. Might be worth looking into the website see if you can find a good deal to. Have a good trip.

I just booked a 7 seat SUV thru Budget using rental code "BCD U030154 " that I got from www.carrentalsavers.com for $260 total for June 10-17. Might be worth looking into the website see if you can find a good deal to. Have a good trip.

That's a good find for sure. I crunched the dates of May 7-14 noon pickup/dropoff and it came up with a Ford Explorer for $199 a week before taxes and fees. There may be a coupon floating around too to add to that. My daughter used them last year and they were OK. Not great like Alamo and National, but they served the purpose and provided a decent car, though she did endure a hard sell at the MCO counter during pick up and while she told them she did not want insurance, right before she signed, the total had the insurance added in and she gave it back and made them change it....the rep said, opps, I thought you wanted it. Thank goodness she looked first. So beware.

I booked last week using hotwire. $13.95 per day, 9 days (5/7-5/15), standard size. Total cost $202 incl. all taxes and fees.

That's a good find for sure. I crunched the dates of May 7-14 noon pickup/dropoff and it came up with a Ford Explorer for $199 a week before taxes and fees. There may be a coupon floating around too to add to that. My daughter used them last year and they were OK. Not great like Alamo and National, but they served the purpose and provided a decent car, though she did endure a hard sell at the MCO counter during pick up and while she told them she did not want insurance, right before she signed, the total had the insurance added in and she gave it back and made them change it....the rep said, opps, I thought you wanted it. Thank goodness she looked first. So beware.

Thanks n2n. I will definatly beware at the check out to make sure we dont get hit with extra fees we didnt want. We are flying into Sanford so maybe not as pushy I hope. My hubby is good at making sure we get what we pay for and nothing else. Either way thanks for the info :)

I have an intermediate from Alamo from May 2-11 (10 days total) for $200 inclusive using the Costco codes. Includes extra driver.

I got $204 for 9 days (total cost) with Enterprise using my BJ's membership code. It comes with a free upgrade so hopefully we'll get a mid-size car.

I'm still on the lookout for some super deals. I want something refundable so I'm not willing to bid through Priceline or sites like that.

I got my Alamo reservation down to $115 for a full size for 3 days using coupon AD5691JDV and ID 7015135
we only need the car for a couple of days when we are over at Universal; we will pick it up at MCO and retrn to the Alamo at the Dolphin resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter