Car service or uber from tpa

https://www.flixbus.com/Has scheduled bus service from Tampa to Orlando. I think there are 3 buses a day. You can be dropped off within Uber distance of Disney. Directions on google maps will tell you how to get from airport to bus depot.

I think this is way better then Amtrack but probably not as good as hitch hiking

I've had luck with Express transportation before. They run a Tampa to Orlando and an Orlando to Tampa route and they're pretty reasonable.

I have just booked our transport with a company called Oscursions.
We have used them in the past to and from SFB and found them very reliable and the most reasonable of the all the quotes I got.

And we've still saved a fair amount of money by flying into TPA rather than MCO.
This is an almost identical situation for us. I am now searching for transport from SFB to WDW resort. I will apply the $100 MCO magic bus fee to this cost and can almost (or hope) our savings from location airport to resort will or should be comapreable. I get its further but hopefully wont eat to much of our transport budget.

Any black car company suggestions?
For black car service, I would recommend booking a private car service with Mears, for such a long trip this may be more cost effective as they can charge you by the hour as the private charter, you will also have your own dedicated chauffer that can help load/un-load your bags, etc.. To book I would recommend calling them directly since the driver will need to agree to take you all the way to Tampa, you can call the Mears Luxury division at (866) 435-5686

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter