Care to Dance...?

HLAuburn

DIS Veteran
I just realized I am into single digits now! Woohoo!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

But, I have to work today. :crazy2: But after today, only one more work day before Disney! Yea! :hyper:

Anyone wanna dance with me? :banana:

Jaime, where are you?? :teeth:

i have a bit more time than you..we will be there next thursday...I AM SOO EXCITED !!! ...my kids are gonna be soo surprised..we arent telling them till we are on our way to the airport.... :hyper: :hyper:

cyndibelle said:
i have a bit more time than you..we will be there next thursday...I AM SOO EXCITED !!! ...my kids are gonna be soo surprised..we arent telling them till we are on our way to the airport.... :hyper: :hyper:

Cyndi-
When are you guys leaving? You mean next Thursday as in Jan 26?? We don't leave until the 27th, so you're going sooner than we are. Your kids are going to be so surprised! Are you packing for them and all so they don't know? That's such a great idea...I could never keep the secret though! :hyper:

By the way, we love your Golden! My little girl always sees your picture and yells "Riley" ...that's our Golden's name. ::yes:: They look a lot alike, and of course to her, every Golden is Riley!

Hope you have a GREAT trip! :flower:

yes we will be there on the 26th !!..i have the kids packed already and they dont have a clue!!! its killing me not to tell them..but i gotta do it !!! ...yea max is our dogs name and i just love him to death..he is like another child to me...if we could take him to disney with us we would!!! he is like a human...goldens are absolutely the best dogs ever !!! ..where are you staying ?? we will be at pop century...we love it there..we got an annual pass rate of $49 bucks a night..cant beat that !!!!

never mind if i would have looked at your daughters picture it says it right there..wilderness lodge..have a great time !!!

Yep, we'll be at WL for 6 nights, and then actually our last night will be at Pop! We added on a 7th night to our trip, but WL wasn't available, so we booked one night at Pop! I'm really looking forward to checking it out. We stayed at the All Stars last time and really liked it, but with baby in tow this time, we wanted to be a little closer to MK.

Have a great trip! You've only got a week to go!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter