Caribbean Beach Resort Pirate Room Refurbishment

Snuggly01

Earning My Ears
I heard that the Carribean Beach Resoirt Pirate Room are starting to be refurbished. Does anybody know which buildings in Trinidad are currently being refurbished? I have a pirate book booked in Dec and worried about construction noises
Thank You

I heard that the Carribean Beach Resoirt Pirate Room are starting to be refurbished. Does anybody know which buildings in Trinidad are currently being refurbished? I have a pirate book booked in Dec and worried about construction noises
Thank You
They’re not being taken out of service until the end of the year. As of January you can no longer book them. You should be fine next month.

Thank You
We just finished a stay at CBR and we’re in a newly refurbished Trinidad former pirate room. We were in building 39, the last building in Trinidad. I think it is the only one finished as of now. The closest three buildings to us, 36,37,38 I think, were still being worked on right next to us and there was a little noise but really not much and it didn’t bother us. It seemed like the other Trinidad buildings (34 and 35 maybe) were still pirate rooms, no work started, and guests were in them. There is definitely the feeling of construction happening nearby.

Wonder if the redos will really make people want them now, even though the bad location is still there.

Wonder if the redos will really make people want them now, even though the bad location is still there.

I must say, I love the value resorts but the CBR refurbished rooms are the first time a moderate has caught my eye. I love the light, relaxing colors reminiscent of a real Caribbean beach.

But, when you mentioned location, I went and looked at a map and wow! I didn’t realize not all WDW resorts are easily walkable like the values!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter