Caribe royal?

abbysmom

Mouseketeer
I am planning my next vacation and would like some info on this resort, how close is it to disney world, downtown disney?

Do they serve a breakfast?, how are the rooms,pools do they have bus service to any of the parks, etc.... anything you can tell me about this resort would be appreciated, the resort looks beautiful on their website.

Thanks and have a great day!:pinkbounc

We stayed there 2 years ago.

The resort is one mile to the gates of WDW.

Shuttles - they do have shuttles but only during certain times. They have a print out of it. If you want drop off or pick up time not listed you can request it and there is a charge for it. You also need to let them know around what time you want to be picked up from their schedule. We had a car but did look into it.

Breakfast - included in your room price is a full breakfast buffet with hot and cold items. It wasn't anything fancy but it was good and plentiful. FYI, if you want chocolate milk, they have it available but it's not out. We got a couple extra every day and put them in the fridge in the room.

Rooms - nice, clean rooms, They have a pull out sofa in the living room with a tv, microwave, small fridge, sink, counter and drawer space. There is Nintendo in the living room tv but there is a charge to use it (don't remember how much). The bedroom had an armoire with a safe in it. The safe is operated with a key that you get at the front desk and there is a minimal charge for it. There was also a dresser with drawer space for your clothes and 2 beds ( I think they were double beds). The bathroom is in between the 2. There is a door at the bedroom entrance in case someone is taking a nap and others are in the living room.

The pools were great. The main pool is very nice with a waterfall. There are 2 hot tubs and the kiddie pool is off to the side separated by a gate. There is also a playground near the kiddie pool.

Near the main pool there is a bar area where you can get all kinds of drinks and food. The food was very plentiful for the price. We ordered a hot dog for my son and it came with either fries or onion rings or a little of both for about $5.50. My daughter ended up having half because it was a lot of food.

The people we encountered were great. Everyone was very friendly and nice and went out of their way for anything we needed.

There is also a lounge off of the lobby where you can site and get a snack and have a drink. We did this one night. My mother offered to watch the kids for a bit while DH, BIL and myself sat there and relaxed.

Enjoy.

I have to thank you Abbysmom for posting this question. I just called Caribe Royale for pricing information and then I came straight here for some feedback. Josierac the information on the hotel you wrote is such great detail, thanks. The reservationist did say there are 2 queen beds in the bedroom area, if that matters.

Josierac, Thanks for all your input!!!

dreamer, what kind of pricing info did they give you?

Thanks to both of you!!!!

Abbysmom - I was quoted about $160 per night in February. That was the same price at HIFS. I'm only looking for 1 night as we'll be staying at Sunterra Cypress Harbour for the following week. This is for Pres week rates.

Check out Expedia for great rates at Caribe Royale. We are going in May and got a 1 bedroom for $136!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter