Carnation Cafe?

boscoj

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what type of food do they serve there and is there a lot of selection for a 5yo? Also would you recommend PS for lunch? Thanks! :sunny:

I've never bothered with PS, and the wait is generally 20 min on a semi- busy day. Sometimes I walk in. (Disclaimer - others may have had different experiences!) they serve mac and cheese and other child friendly menu items. I enjoy their sandwhiches and the loaded potato soup is just the best!

I love Carnation Cafe. It is such fun experience to sit there and enjoy your lunch and the goings on of Main Street. They have a very neat pb&j set up for kids. They bring the peanut butter, jelly and other condiments for the sandwich out on an artist's palette. The child can then "paint" their own sandwich. My daughter is still talking about that one. I was able to get right in last September without a ps no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter