Carnival!

smiley76

DIS Veteran
OK am I losing it or did this host event open with over 200 people in line?
I've been clicking since 7:28 and I got in at 261 :confused:

I have no idea... I got in line at about 400 then tried to get a VMK pass, but there was an error and I had to join the line again at about 600 and then I tried to get a pass again and there was an error and now I'm at about 800 :(

I am 51 in line is anyone else ahead of me? If no one is I will try to remember to get a pic when I get in. Description says yard sale, quest, and ride through with possible prize.

-Stacey

I dont know what is going on. My pass went up people and then down like ten people. A couple people i know where lucky to get in right away. I managed to get in line not to bad, but i am currently at 137. Someone mind posting a pic?

Its a yard sale.

I got in line at 68 by some miracle. Still have 50 in front of me, however.

I'm at 111. The description sounds interesting, I can't wait to get in the room!

I'm no better, I'm at 155.

I wonder what is the prize for the quest?

I wonder what is the possible prize for the ride?

I wonder what is the item for sale?

If you find out please post.

Thanks,

OK then i must have serious lag going on. I'm at 233 but if it's a yard sale I probably have no hope of getting in :sad2:

record.jpg

Wow! 1024 players! Is this normal or has it ever been higher?

I think we have a new line record.
zzz-1.jpg

Ah, Mal you beat me!:rotfl2:

LOL. I'm probably gonna crash. I'm not using VMK pass but I just got the message that I will soon be logged out due to inactivity. That shouldn't be happening

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter