Carnival!

I got in line at about 375 (seconds after it opened) and just made it in at about 11:25. There is no point of having a line with over 1,000 people in it. You definitely are not getting in.

Huh??

Doesn't make sense to me. I got in queue a few minutes after opening (around 8:35) at around 1000. At 9:52, I was at 420. Then at 10:58 I was at 198.
That was at least 802 people gotten through (or quit or whatever) in about 2 1/2 hours.

You're saying that in almost 3 hours only 375 people got through? :confused3

I'm not sure how that can be teddiesgirl...I got in queue right at opening, click, click, click...room appeared - I clicked enter and got pass at 200...I didn't get into the room until almost 7:30. Approx 200 people in 2 hours...

You know I just thought about it, maybe people were giving up and dropping out? That's why it moved so differently for you?

Like I said before, I got in at 3oo something and just made it in at the very end - like the last 2 minutes, so yeah it must have been people dropping out.

Huh??

Doesn't make sense to me. I got in queue a few minutes after opening (around 8:35) at around 1000. At 9:52, I was at 420. Then at 10:58 I was at 198.
That was at least 802 people gotten through (or quit or whatever) in about 2 1/2 hours.

You're saying that in almost 3 hours only 375 people got through? :confused3

Yes, lots of people probably dropped out in front of you. It honestly took me that long to get into the room.

My second character got into the line at 435 in queue and mad in into the room two minutes before the event closed. Phinny had already closed the yard sale so you could only do the quest or ride through.

So maybe people who had a higher place in queue dropped out or crashed. But by my determination only about 450 ppl made it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter