Carseats in Tiffany Van?

wetts1

Earning My Ears
What is the law in Florida regarding car seats/booster seats? My children are both in boosters at home, although technically my older one does not legally need one, I just think it's safer. Also, is there an extra charge to request a booster? We will be taking a Tiffany Van. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if this has changed, but when we had Tiffany pick us up in June of this year, there was no charge for the booster. Just make sure you remind them every chance you get. They have a tendency of forgetting theses even though they've been confirmed.

Dean

In September this year there was no charge. He had it in the trunk and asked if we needed it.

IIRC - they have one booster in the trunk of all the Tiffany Cars. Its the low back booster so its only good for an older child and its free of charge.

I believe the FL carseat law is still 4 years and 40lbs despite an effort to change it this spring.

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter