Casataway Club Gifts on the Wish

disxlovee

Mouseketeer
My family and I will be sailing on the Wish in a few weeks and this will be our first voyage as gold members. Has anyone with gold status sailed on one of the inaugural sailings, not the maiden voyage, and can confirm what the gifts are? Is it still the sling bag and luggage tags? I’ve seen some photos of a water bottle, journal, and new zipper bag floating around but I doubt we’ll get that lucky.

Thank you for any insight you may be able to provide!!

Does anybody have any pictures of Castaway Cay gifts for the European cruises? Especially Gold! TIA

Are the Inaugural Bags the same for all levels of Castaway members on the Wish? We are platinum and saw some newer bags on other ships, wondering if club status doesn't matter as its the Inaugural sailings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter