Cash Reservation at 11 months???

Pixieduster

Mouseketeer
I'll be making a reservation at the 11 month window and am hoping to get one of the nights as a cash ressie. Is it possible to do that at 11 months out? Or do you normally have to wait until closer to the reservation date? Thanks for your help.

as we are using points for the weeknight part of our stay and wanted to use cash for the weekend. I called Member services, CM told me that cash ressies would be allowed at the 11 month window IF there's availability in the system at that time. She says that most of the cash ressies don't get released into the system until the 6 month window (giving all DVC members ample opportunity to use their points first). So, there's no guarantees.

You can always ask, but there has been a recent reluctance to allow cash reservations until MS is reasonably sure that members won't be using points durng that time.

Here is a link to a recent discussion on cash reservations. Good luck!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter