Reflections still on the drawing board..

I guess it would be in the C-102 box although I can't see the designator for the lakeside restaurant. I thought there was a concept art of that eatery but couldn't find it.

@hertamaniac

I have collected quite a bit of the concept art for R********** over the years. These are the only ones I have that show dining and these appear to be on the water.

Reflections Dining 3.jpgReflections Dining Hall.jpg

While flipping through pics, I found these for the proposed cabins on the water. Does this design seem to have the same theme as the new Fort cabins?

R********** Cabins

Reflections Cabins.jpg

Fort Cabins

Fort Cabin.jpg

j

While flipping through pics, I found these for the proposed cabins on the water. Does this design seem to have the same theme as the new Fort cabins?

R********** Cabins

Yeah that's what @StormyCA said back in post #13.

Sigh. It's the suspense that's killing me!! Build it or can it completely. I just hope that if it happens, they rethink the design concept. Although the current plans for 'that place' would 'mesh' with the redesigned cabins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter