Castaway cay 5k

The 5k itself is walk run, however the entire route is also a bike path, be sure to do the loop to the overlook twice for the full 5k

While the CC 5K is meant to be a run, we always see bikes out on the course now that it is done at your leisure, not as a group. I'm not sure if you were asking for the medal or not but the medal ribbon says "I run on my vacay", and Mickey on the medal is running. I don't know that you would want it for riding but no one is going to stop you if you do. :goodvibes

As others have mentioned, you can bike any part of the course at any time. My daughter rode a bike along with my husband and I as we ran. So if some family members don't want to run you can definitely do a combo. We stopped and picked up medals for the two of us that ran when we were done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter