castle club number?

tracyjane

disney loving fanatic
hi:wave:
does anybody have the direct number to the disney hotel or the castle club reservation number please.Im trying to upgrade to castle club over our new year stay. I did have the number but lost it, and when i last rang they told me to try again end october/november. they did offer me the tinkerbell suite:confused: , but didnt know if it was worth all the extra money. has anyone else stayed there??
::MinnieMo tracy::MinnieMo

Hi Tracy,

We've stayed in a Tinkerbell Suite (there are 4). It is a really cool room. They all have Disney Village views. They are a large living room with sofa,TV video etc. The sofa is made up at night by the turndown maids if you need it. There is a large (king) bedroom and a double size bathroom with a separate toilet and sink area with a large walk in shower area with a separate bath and dressing room. If I can find the photo's I'll link you to them.

Alec

hi again
thank's for the info, it sounds sooo so cool, would you stay there again? is it worth the money?how much extra did you pay for the suite?sorry if im being a pain;)

Hi Tracy,

We paid around £600 per night for the suite booking direct with DLP. Was it worth it ? Good question - it is a lovely room with acres of space but how much time do you spend in the room with two theme parks at your front door ? we booked because there was no standard CC rooms available and we were tied to specific dates with kids and work. I would love to stay in a suite again but can't justify the added expense with WDW trips to save for.

Alec

Tracy,

Unfortunately there are no rooms (standard or castle club) available at The Disneyland Hotel over the Christmas and New Year period. Our friends are booked in Castle Club from 29 December - 2 January and wanted to book another room for their parents ---- however every single room in Disneyland Paris is booked! They tried calling everywhere, even the Disneyland Hotel direct.

:wave2: :wave2:

hi there:wave2:
you say there are no rooms at the disney hotel but luckly enough we booked a standard room there months ago which im glad i did, just would have liked to upgrade! but never mind, grateful i will be there, my friend tried to book a room anywhere onsite and didnt have any luck:( .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter