Castle club :=).........................................report complete

Loved Loved Loved your Tr Bev!

Now how much do you think i can sell DD for to get a week in CC :lmao:

How long are you going for tomorrow?

That was a fabbie trip report.

Have a great time when yu go tomorrow and we will eagerly await your next trip report.:banana::banana::banana:

The meal at Walts looks amazing.:)

Enjoy your next trip.

Oh I meant to ask but could you have used the castle club facilities on your last day or once you had checked out was that it?

Oh so glad your sisters really enjoyed themselves, you all looked like you had a lovely time.

The meal at Walts looked lovely and the portion sizes look huge :goodvibes

Loved the dessert trio - is that for just one person? Yum Yum.

Maybe one day I will do a one nighter at the CC.

Have a lovely trip tomorrow :goodvibes

That dessert was the tasting plate - and yes, it's for one person. :goodvibes When our December trip was cancelled, that was the thing I was most upset about - missing our meal at Walts that I had been looking forward to.

Yes, you can use all the CC facilities on the day of your check out.

This week our trip is for 4 days.

It is a no-no if you sneak people in your room, but we were booked in as 'extra guests'. I did phone to confirm this was allowed and a week before the holiday I emailed them to confirm. I had a lovely email back to say it was noted that there were 4 visitors due. My main worry was that there would be only 2 VIP fastpasses. :scared1: But no, it was okay and there were 4 FPs awaiting us.

We do look alike it's true, but I'm sure you noticed that I am much younger than the other 2. :rotfl:

what a great tr. i hope you have even as much fun tomorrow

:wizard: Fantastic trip, it looks like you had an absolute ball, a lady after my own heart! Castle Club is most definately n my "to do" list. Hope you have a great trip, thank goodness for half term hols eh!

I've so enjoyed reading this ~ anyone can tell you all had a ball. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope you and DD are having a fabulous time at DLP right now. :wizard: :wizard:

Fantastic report, really enjoyed reading that, thankyou!

I sooooo want to stay in CC, how much extra is it please?

what an amazing tr thank you i love all the photos :)

...i don't understand though, that you booked and paid for 2 adults yet took 3 adult 1 child and they didn't mind? i'm confused !

When I first booked I explained that I wanted a room for 4 but only needed park tickets for 2 people as the other 2 had annual passes. This is the way the Cast Member told me to book it.

I think the major cost of the room is for the first 2 occupants - the cost for 'person 3' and 'person 4' is not very high. If 'person3' and 'person4' don't need park tickets then Disney don't even charge for them. :confused3 There is a city tax to pay, but that doesn't go to Disney.

I think they would have complained if we had tried to get a 'person 5' in the room!

Mrs Wazowski - the cost for one night for 2 people was £922.

Glad you had a great time, it looks like a fab girly trip :goodvibes

I've been waiting with baited breath for your tr for Castle club and after reading we've decided to definately book cc for our September trip. We were just going to do DLH standard room but I love the sound of the afternoon treats and just the exclusivity of the cc that we're going. Rung Disney and for 3 adults & 1 child for 3 nights is just over £2,200 so we're going for it as had budgeted for £2,600 (which was the original cost for all of us in a std DLH room for 4 nts) so we're dropping 1 night and having cc. Yaaay - can't wait :woohoo::woohoo:.

That is soooo exciting! :yay: You should have a whale of a time.

What a fun TR, you guys are a hoot!

It would never occur to me to just go for 1 night, I think i'll have to think of ways to do this in the future with friends ;)

Thank you so much for your Trip Report. I could read DLH and especially CC Trip Reports all day long! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter