Categorized Food Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thank you for doing that! :thumbsup2 I find that very helpful!

This is an awesome thread and used to have its own sticky on the main Disney Restaurant page. Since its been moved its hard to find even for me and I should know where it is!! Just think of all our dis'ers that have no idea it is here.

Keep it going KellyMae and I hope it gets moved back to its original spot :thumbsup2

Actually it is still a sticky. If you go under **Special links on the RB including cake thread and food pics!!*** thread at the top of the restaurant board and click on that thread, you will see links to a bunch of other threads, this 1 included.

This is an awesome thread and used to have its own sticky on the main Disney Restaurant page. Since its been moved its hard to find even for me and I should know where it is!! Just think of all our dis'ers that have no idea it is here.

Keep it going KellyMae and I hope it gets moved back to its original spot :thumbsup2

Bumping!

Great of you to put this together. This has been helpful since I'm going crazy trying to figure out new places to eat this trip!! Thanks so much!:thumbsup2

Just found this thread today.... totally AWESOME~~~ Thank you for all the time put into this WOW!!!!:dance3:

Wow! This must have taken a while to get together! Looks amazing and is easy to find the exactly what you're looking for! Thanks and GREAT JOB!!!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter