Catherine & Jesse - PJ & TR: TR Day 2 - hair & make up trial, updated 11/5

Yes! You can never have enough pixie dust! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

I had a dream last night that we were doing the MK shoot and that stupid crane ended up in all of my pictures! I was so mad! :headache:

9 more days till the Halloween party!!!!!!

And there was something else too. Can't quite put my finger on it. I'll have to check my calender.

Hi Catherine!

I was browsing PJs and stumbled upon yours, only to realize (pretty quickly) I know your friend Deb and she told me all about your proposal! :yay: I even "retold" it to my BF because I thought it was so perfect! :lovestruc I worked with Deb at the Aquarium in Camden. :)

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to read all of your PJ.

Jenny

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been reading along.

We are heading out to Disney tomorrow. I will be writing a full TR when I get back! :goodvibes

I hope you have a wonderful time!!!! Cant wait to hear about it when you get back!!!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Bye, Catherine! Have a great time, sweetie! :hug: I remember so well when you started your PJ and it has been so much fun to share your journey. I can't wait to see pix! :bride: princess:

Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!!

bye bye !!

Have a fabulous trip and wedding day.

Can't wait to read your TR, your wedding is the same as mine - WP, LSS and Lower UK DP!!!

Linz xxx :)

Ok so I don't know if I will be around tomorrow and it is 12:30 so its officially your wedding day so I wanted to wish you...........

:bride: A HAPPY WEDDING DAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!:groom:

CMLF08C.gif

:bride: :groom: Happy Wedding Day!! :bride: :groom:

I hope you have the chance to enjoy each and every minute of your special day and that you are able to take in all the little details :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter