CBR - First Night??

ddgirl

Donald Gets No Respect!! Donald Rocks!!
Hi All,
My DD (11) and I will be arriving around 5:00 pm on May 22nd and wondering what we should do the first night. I thought of just checking in - eating at the food court, swimming and waiting for the Epcot Illuminations -to watch from the beach at the resort. I think after travelling all day we'll just want to chill out and get ready for the next days (MGM). Anyone have any other suggestions on what to do that first night. I've also considered going over to Boardwalk and walking around. Our goal is to NOT spend much $$ that first evening.

Well you could do what we did and take a monorail ride! We rode the monorail (got a co-pilot's license) and got off at the Contemp and watched the MK fireworks from the 3rd floor observation deck.

You could also go to Downtown Disney and just walk around. We usually do that the first night.

Go over to Ft Wilderness for the Campfire Movie and Sing Along with Chip n' Dale...it's free. There's a campfire for roasting marshmellows. If you don't bring your own, sticks and marshmellows are available at a reasonable price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter