Celainia (Please take a look)

OctoPie

Magus Conjurer-beat that tag fairy!
Ok I found this really fun game. It is called Celainia. The community is very friendly and, this site is an itty bitty baby, so don't be too demanding!

It is like Gaia (It has doll like avatars)

The avatars looks like:
celavi.gif

It is not filled with trolls, OR spammers.

The community is very friendly and it is always fun to chat in your own hangouts.

There are THREE currencies....Celestines, Glass Pebbles and Azurites

To get Cs you post in any thread
To get Glass Pebbles you get when people post in YOUR threads

To get Azurites, you must buy them and with that you can buy lovely Donation items. (NOTE: Donations are available for a 2 month period first month they will be $2 an item and the second month they go to $4 an item.

Right now there is an event going on and you cn get 10 event items and AS MANY AS YOU WANT.

...The community is very friendly and, this site is an itty bitty baby, so don't be too demanding!...

Are you new here? :rotfl: Soooo joking, but DIS members (self-included) can be a tad bit demanding in our expectations so you made me laugh! :lmao:

Glad you found a game you like! That's terrific!

- Dreams

Are you new here? :rotfl: Soooo joking, but DIS members (self-included) can be a tad bit demanding in our expectations so you made me laugh! :lmao:

Glad you found a game you like! That's terrific!

- Dreams

I am not new here...

I am taking the demanding part because some of our members go on VFK and almost every person is saying 'I want a Christmas Tree NOW!' because VMK spoiled them. I am not demanding like that. I never was.

How do I get clothes?? I made an avatar but she has no hair and all she is wearing is undergarments. I went to wardrobe and put the "starter" outfit on but it doesn't save. I'm not going to post semi-naked (especially, with no hair, geez).

Clothes you buy them, you should have some items in your wardrobe. look in wardrobe NOT inventory :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter