Celebrating 20 years at WDW - Bonus features, A few posts from May, Updated 9/11

I was pretty much getting ready to cancel our reservation there. As we now have a car for the duration of the trip, Graham would rather go offsite to eat. However, seeing the cannoli, I think maybe I should hang on to that particular reservation.

Corinna

The food there was amazing, I highly recommend keeping your reservation.

And his name was Erik Estrada.

Nobody remembers the other guy.
But he was such a trooper!

Funny.

What about trompe l'oeil's?

I'm not sure I understand the relevance here.

OK, how about this?

Ditto.
A little bird told me I'd be bored.

:rolleyes1

long as it's warm between 2 and 4am.

Well no, sometimes it gets as low as the 50s.

That is. And a little unnerving.

Well all good things must come to an end.

Someone's going to Disney!

She looks a lot more excited than the folks in your fake-o-rail photo!

You did?!?!? Wow! I'm always in such a rush to get my bag and get to DME that I don't stop for nuthin'!

Well it wasn't my idea.

Wouldn't be so bad if it was an overflow tub.
Otherwise.... well, that sucks.

If you just keep the water running then it almost overflows....

I didn't even know that existed! Or was even possible!

Yeah, it's not real efficient since you can't dry a load while the other is washing.

Huh. Hadn't heard of them, although I think I may... may have seen an ad at the bottom of the DISboards for them or something similar.

Supposedly they work pretty well.

So... totally useless.

Not actually, they worked better on the trip home.

Appetizers.

I seem to be in the minority on this subject.

Did you have an ADR? Or did you walk up?

We had an ADR, I didn't want to risk it the first night.

Really! Impressive.

It was very tasty!

What the heck is that? Where's the tiramisu?

There were some lady fingers in there. It looks like I will need to make my own Tiramisu to have it made correctly.

You must've been a tad worried? I would've been.

I was, I even called the company and left a message on their after hours line. Then of course I had to leave another one once they found it.

I'm not sure I understand the relevance here.

Just a poor play on words.

OK, how about this?

Ah! Now I got it.

Well no, sometimes it gets as low as the 50s.

So... warm. Nice.

She looks a lot more excited than the folks in your fake-o-rail photo!

:laughing: ::yes::

Well it wasn't my idea.

oops! Sorry about that.

If you just keep the water running then it almost overflows....

The best thing about hotels.

Yeah, it's not real efficient since you can't dry a load while the other is washing.

And here I was thinking what a great idea it was.
Now... not so much.

Not actually, they worked better on the trip home.

Ah. Gotcha.

There were some lady fingers in there. It looks like I will need to make my own Tiramisu to have it made correctly.

And then ship it up here.
Thanks!

I was, I even called the company and left a message on their after hours line. Then of course I had to leave another one once they found it.

Of course.

I find it amazing that you can work on a TR while still on the trip!

I don't have four kids to look after. Plus we get here more often and I'm often waiting in the room, as rope drop is only supported on key days in our family... :rolleyes1

That never gets old!

Well, that's disappointing.

To the nth degree!

Man, this place is full of surprises. I can see where that would be annoying as well.

Yeah, I had no idea until I tried to do laundry.

Well get on it. If what I told you wasn't enough....

Well, that's breakfast. These are the breakfast treats.

Ya, Ya, Ya, I'm finding out that Fran seems to be right and I'm more like the Fun Police.

Hey, I like that place!

I do too!

That is by far the weirdest looking tiramisu I've ever seen.

So you didn't want the 3 bites of donut that we had there? :rotfl2:

Yea, I forgot about that. But I'm glad I went for the 5-6 bites of tiramisu instead of your three bites of donuts!

Thanks once again for the trip down memory lane. Either I've completely forgotten or I didn't realize that Fran was having so many health issues that you went so long between trips a few years ago. I'm glad that you're both able to enjoy taking somewhat frequent trips together once again... you know, pending whatever happens after the next 28 months....

I'm pretty sure we weren't keeping up during the 2011-12 mishaps but it wasn't pretty. She had Venus ulcers which were not something I want to experience again. I'm sure you don't want to see pictures, but I have them as the nurse following here wanted to see.

The tile thing seems like a great idea. Too bad it didn't seem to work for you when you looked. Sounds like you maybe ought to try sticking one in that owner's locker for next time!

I might think about that when we go back in March.

Yeah I might consider it if I can figure out how to ping them!

Nice suite! I love the kitchen and what a cool washer/dryer combo!

The one bedroom is our normal unit for WDW. We didn't buy into DVC to sray in Studios! So we like it a lot!

So, did the tiles ever work? I would love to be able to track my bag all day!!!!

Yes they did, just not on our way to the hotel.

:rotfl: That's what I was thinking! :rotfl:

I know, what is with Tiramisu these days?????

I use the tile on my keys to find them at least twice a week, since my keys could be in a few different places. I just have to make it play a sound.
I want to attach a tile to my daughters flute case, but haven't yet.

How do you make them ring? I tried and couldn't find the thing on the app to do it. I know they made a sound when I activated them so they will make the sound but I can't figure it out!

Ooh! Wait I just figured it out! I need to put one on Fran's keys!

I am following along - and loving it!:flower1:
I hope you get everything done quickly so you can continue your travels...for selfish reason though - I love your trip reports.pixiedust:

Thanks and :welcome: I hope we get done soon too!

sorry about your jacuzzi tub :( the rest of the refurb looks very nice though, I'm quite impressed. Well, aside from the washer/dryer combo. That's not helpful on vacation.

Yeah, I've made up for it so far by going in my jacuzzi at home every day since I've been back. I thought the room looked really nice overall, other than the tub and washer problem.

I like being on the ground floor, no wait for elevators at the end of a long day is always a plus. Mom prefers a view.

By the end of the week, I appreciated the first floor location.

Those breakfast treats look mighty delicious!

And fI'll of sugar. My choice was the coffee cake and I could only eat a third of it and it threw me for a sugar loop. I gave the rest to Fran.

The food there was amazing, I highly recommend keeping your reservation.

They also have a great allergen free menu!

PRIDE-GGEDIS.jpg

I always rent one of these when I go to the Disney parks. I love it at Disneyland because I can ride it from the hotel to the the park. In DW, I break it down like this and put it in a rental car. I've never done it by myself but I see now, I have not been separating the front from the back. I'll have to give that a try when I'm there next spring :yay:

How do you make them ring? I tried and couldn't find the thing on the app to do it. I know they made a sound when I activated them so they will make the sound but I can't figure it out!

Ooh! Wait I just figured it out! I need to put one on Fran's keys!

Oh, I'm excited about these tile trackers! What will they think of next!

Just a poor play on words.

OK, I was wondering where you were going with that....

Ah! Now I got it.

See? Simple, I can do it in under two minutes.

So... warm. Nice.

Depends on your definition of warm....

oops! Sorry about that.

Yeah, I know they aren't going to have anything we want, but I try to humor her....

The best thing about hotels.

Except I sort of "own" part of this hotel, so if water consumption goes up, so do my dues.

And here I was thinking what a great idea it was.
Now... not so much.

Well, if you live in a cracker jack box in Manhattan, I can see the need, but not when you have the space for both a washer and dryer.

And then ship it up here.
Thanks!

I think the mascarpone will have turned to fuzzy green mold on the way. Ewwww. You'll just have to come get it! In fact next time I make Chicken Vesuvius, I AM making Tiramisu!

That fake monorail at the airport is getting a makeover...expect chaos there when that begins!

I haven't seen those tiles. I am interested! I must look those up. Good for keys etc. Maybe get the dog to eat one lol.

Sorry about your absent hot tub. I hope the soaker was ok. Not the same I know... The room looks nice. Now I have Jo sold on the one bed. Washer dryer? What! They will regret that they are famous for going wrong. Trying to do too many things. Plus like you say we want to dry our clothes and wash at the same time please. Although one feature I do like about those is some have a setting you can wash then dry afterwards automatically. So leave the room and come back to clean and dry clothes. This falls down if you have an item in the wash that can't be dried in a dryer though..,

Oh lovely the goodies at the bakery! Super yummy.

Dinner looks great. I agree re desserts this days. Leave a classic like tirrimisu as it is. Don't deconstruct, change, enchance or splat it. There is a reason why it's a tried and tested receipe.

Looking forward to reading more!

OK, I was wondering where you were going with that....

Just forget it..... please.

See? Simple, I can do it in under two minutes.

Impressive. Both the design and your ability.

Depends on your definition of warm....

Well... my back's finally at the point where I think I can ride my bike again.
The only reason I didn't take it to work was because they were forecasting low visibility in fog (which of course didn't happen... grrr...)
The fact that it was 32F out was not an issue.

Yeah, I know they aren't going to have anything we want, but I try to humor her....

I get that. I do the same for Ruby.... and vice versa I'm sure!

Except I sort of "own" part of this hotel, so if water consumption goes up, so do my dues.

Oh!
Still... you'd have to use a whole heck of a lot of water before it would affect pricing, don't you think?

Well, if you live in a cracker jack box in Manhattan, I can see the need, but not when you have the space for both a washer and dryer.

::yes::

I think the mascarpone will have turned to fuzzy green mold on the way. Ewwww.

Hmmm... I'll test it on the kids first. Tell 'em it's 'mint'.

You'll just have to come get it!

Temptress!

In fact next time I make Chicken Vesuvius, I AM making Tiramisu!

Never heard of that... so Google to the rescue of course.
As long as it's not made with peas. Don't care much for peas. The rest sounds really good, though. May try that one, myself.

I always rent one of these when I go to the Disney parks. I love it at Disneyland because I can ride it from the hotel to the the park. In DW, I break it down like this and put it in a rental car. I've never done it by myself but I see now, I have not been separating the front from the back. I'll have to give that a try when I'm there next spring :yay:
How in the heck do you get it in the car when you haven't separated the front and back? I imagine that would be incredibly heavy!

Oh, I'm excited about these tile trackers! What will they think of next!

I got the go ahead from Fran to put one on her keys, so we'll see how that works out!

That fake monorail at the airport is getting a makeover...expect chaos there when that begins!

Great.

I haven't seen those tiles. I am interested! I must look those up. Good for keys etc. Maybe get the dog to eat one lol.

Might I suggest attaching the tile to the dogs collar rather than having him ingest it....

Sorry about your absent hot tub. I hope the soaker was ok. Not the same I know... The room looks nice. Now I have Jo sold on the one bed. Washer dryer? What! They will regret that they are famous for going wrong. Trying to do too many things. Plus like you say we want to dry our clothes and wash at the same time please. Although one feature I do like about those is some have a setting you can wash then dry afterwards automatically. So leave the room and come back to clean and dry clothes. This falls down if you have an item in the wash that can't be dried in a dryer though..,

That would be nice, however, we always remove our shirts from the laundry in between the washer and dryer. I hang dry them as I don't like them to shrink in the dryer.

Oh lovely the goodies at the bakery! Super yummy.

And none of them I could eat. Way way way too much sugar.

Dinner looks great. I agree re desserts this days. Leave a classic like tirrimisu as it is. Don't deconstruct, change, enchance or splat it. There is a reason why it's a tried and tested receipe.

Yeah, I don't get it. Somethings are good for the whole deconstructed or whatever, not Tiramisu.

Looking forward to reading more!

I've got it all ready, people just keep commenting! :rotfl2:

Well... my back's finally at the point where I think I can ride my bike again.
The only reason I didn't take it to work was because they were forecasting low visibility in fog (which of course didn't happen... grrr...)
The fact that it was 32F out was not an issue.

32F Now???? It's not even November!

Oh!
Still... you'd have to use a whole heck of a lot of water before it would affect pricing, don't you think?

Yeah, for me yes, but if EVERYONE used water like me there could be a problem.

Hmmm... I'll test it on the kids first. Tell 'em it's 'mint'.

:eek:

Temptress!

That is my middle name!

Never heard of that... so Google to the rescue of course.
As long as it's not made with peas. Don't care much for peas. The rest sounds really good, though. May try that one, myself.

I saw it a month or two ago on Andrew Zimmern's show Delicious Destinations - Chicago. I too hate peas, so I googled some other recipes and created this one. I've made it three times now.

Chicken Vesuvio

Total Time: 1 hr 15 min, Prep: 15 min Cook: 1 hr
Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients:

3 tablespoons olive oil
4 chicken thighs with skin and bones
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, halved
½ cup pearl onions, or yellow onion sliced from root end to tip
4 large garlic cloves, minced
3/4 cup dry white wine
3/4 cup chicken broth
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
8 oz frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
2 tablespoons unsalted butter

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.

Heat the oil in large ovenproof pot over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Working in 2 batches if necessary, cook the chicken in the pot until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a bowl. Carefully add the potatoes to the same pot and cook until they are golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the wine and stir to scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pot. Add the broth, oregano, and thyme. Return the chicken to the pot. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.

Cover and bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a platter. Arrange the potatoes around chicken. Add the artichoke hearts to the sauce in the pot. Cover and simmer over high heat until the artichokes are tender, stirring often, about 4 minutes. Turn heat to low. Stir in the butter. Pour the sauce over chicken and potatoes, and serve.

Day 2

I must have acclimated to the new time because I woke up around 4AM.

I had trouble going back to sleep and decided to take another spin in the tub. I mean heck there is no drought here, so why not?

Somewhere in the 5AM hour after the tub I was able to fall back asleep. My plan had been to go into Epcot around 11AM, so I figured with going to sleep before midnight, I would be up between 7-8 AM, make us bacon and eggs and we’d be ready for some kiosks by the time we arrived.

Imagine my surprise when I woke up at quarter to 9AM! :eek:

Also, I wasn't remotely hungry. Turns out that once dinner had settled into my tummy the night before, I was pleasantly stuffed, not uncomfortably stuffed. When I am at home, I usually don't wake up hungry and have my first meal close to noon, so I really was settling into the new time zone well.

I immediately began to unpack the suitcases and put away our clothes, we were here in the same room for 9 nights, unusual for us! I found the baggie with my huge supply of Magic Bands and our Britta water filter that I had brought back from our last trip. I started to fill up the pitcher from our owner’s locker when I noticed a stream of water going down the drain. There was a HUGE crack in the side of the pitcher from top to bottom. I gave up on that one.

Back to unpacking the suitcases. Once I had found my shampoo and conditioner and hung all of our dress clothes, I took my shower. In the shower I had my brilliant idea! Fran is always ordering me stuff on Amazon Prime at home with same day delivery, so why not order a new pitcher. When I got out of the shower, we started to talk and she had the exact same thought!

So I got dressed and made some coffee.

Fran started to wake up by this point and I told her that I wanted to get to Epcot at 11AM when the kiosks opened. Here I am sitting at my computer (which I never change from California time, just to keep myself grounded with the time at home). I wasn’t going to fret that she was nowhere near ready to get dressed yet.

Well without going into it all, she also wanted to take a shower and 11AM came and went. I wasn't fretting because all we were doing on this day was hitting the kiosks. I did have a couple FP+ but only one I really wanted to do. The rest were repeats or I could also just do the rides using standby, so I really wasn’t too worried. At one point she said to me, “you know this is MY vacation too.” I assured her that I understood, and did she notice that I was not pushing her or complaining that we hadn't left yet.

No real problem at security, just a thorough bag check dude. I suppose it’s better that they are thorough than not. It was a beautiful day in Epcot.

I had to get a shot in front of the sign!

First stop Belgium.

Love this view….

Especially since I photoshopped the offending people out of the picture!

We got one of each food item, no beverage. The savory beer braised beef with Gouda mashed potatoes. This was very good, in fact I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have since it was my first taste.

Next up I had my half of the chocolate waffle, it was good but not great.

The star? The waffle with Berry Compote!

We had planned to meet up with @skier_pete and his family today. Just as we got our food at this kiosk we started texting. They had not yet hit the series of kiosks right where we were so we decided to visit Brazil while we waited for them.

Again we got one each of the food items. The meat pie with mashed Yucca was the surprise of this kiosk. It was very much like a shepherd's pie.

The pork belly was also quite tasty.

The cheese bread was good, but the texture was a little too gooey for my taste.

I also got a frozen Capirhainia, which was very yummy!

After this we headed back to the area near the France kiosk by the entrance to Chefs de France. Pete and his family showed up fairly soon and we all got some nibbles from the France kiosk.

Boeuf Bourguignon, this wasn't nearly as good as the beef from Belgium.

The onion soup was very good, unfortunately some of it spilled in my basket on the way over to the table. It had nice big chunks of onion and a hearty broth.

The Creme Brulee was more like chocolate pudding with a bruleed top. It was good, but not custardy enough.

The slushie was delicious but hard to drink it all before it melted.

Pete’s wife got one of these Frozen Daiquiri Ice Pop.

While we were eating our goodies, we noticed that Aurora had no wait, so we all headed over to get pictures with her.

[Continued in Next Post]

[Continued from Previous Post]

Since they had not visited Brazil and Belgium they picked up some treats there. We couldn’t resist another Berry Waffle.

We started towards Morocco and lost a couple people to a potty stop. Once we were all back we snagged a PP photographer and took a group shot.

We stopped at the Morocco kiosk,but Fran and I passed here.

Nothing really appealed to us as we'd already tried the Kefta pocket. It was OK but nothing special. I enjoyed the view. Fran went to the Festival Shop next door to see what they had to offer. When she came back, she had purchased a “Festival Pass” Essentially it was 16 “coupons” that could be used for any F&W edibles. I don’t remember the exact price, but it was around $110 for the 16 coupons, which came to about $6.75 a piece. As long as your item was over $7, it was worth it to use a coupon. I think she was shocked at the price of the slushie in France ($10.75). So from here on out, anytime that I wanted a fairly expensive cocktail, we used the coupon and it cost less than $7!

The hummus fries were actually made of hummus. I thought they were going to be french fries topped with hummus. You know like Chili Cheese Fries.

Petes wife got something from Japan and we noticed Remy with some heads of garlic.

The rest of us headed on to America while she made her purchase.

We got the lobster roll and a La Crema Chardonnay.

Pete and his wife also got the Smoked Beef Brisket, they said that it was a little salty.

At this point we said goodbye and Fran and I headed off to Future World for my FP+ for Soarin.

32F Now???? It's not even November!

It's heated up quite a bit since this morning.
A nice toast 46 now. Ahhhh... love T-shirt weather.

Yeah, for me yes, but if EVERYONE used water like me there could be a problem.

:laughing: I believe you!

That is my middle name!

Knew it!!

I saw it a month or two ago on Andrew Zimmern's show Delicious Destinations - Chicago. I too hate peas, so I googled some other recipes and created this one. I've made it three times now.

That's the same recipe I found when I Googled! :laughing:

I'll be back later to comment on the update.

I had to get a shot in front of the sign!

Yeah! Great photo! That is one giant sign.

Again we got one each of the food items. The meat pie with mashed Yucca was the surprise of this kiosk. It was very much like a shepherd's pie.

Mmhh, love me some good sheperd's pie! Mashed yucca sounds pretty yummy too.

The Creme Brulee was more like chocolate pudding with a bruleed top. It was good, but not custardy enough.

The way it spills around the spoon doesn't look good. I like chocolate pudding, but with some whipped cream please. ;)

The slushie was delicious but hard to drink it all before it melted.

I applaud anyone who can drink this kind of thing - this European is just not used to these slushy drinks - they give me brainfreeze.

Since they had not visited Brazil and Belgium they picked up some treats there. We couldn’t resist another Berry Waffle.

Looks a lot like the first one. were they similar or did they come from the same booth?

OMG ..... I really love this picture!

The hummus fries were actually made of hummus. I thought they were going to be french fries topped with hummus. You know like Chili Cheese Fries.

Hm, this is something I would like to try.

At this point we said goodbye and Fran and I headed off to Future World for my FP+ for Soarin.

Hope you enjoyed Soarin'. The different endings are so fun.

And looking at your photos ...... I really hope you are done with your house by 2020 - this is the year I should be able to retire - would LOVE to taste around the world with the two of you as our tourguide then.

Lots of lovely looking food there!!

And I have to say that I think this is the first time I ever saw a picture of you with your hair not in a pony tail (or similar)! You look really good in the group pictures. And the one with the chameleon is so cute!!

Imagine my surprise when I woke up at quarter to 9AM! :eek:

You must have needed it.

In the shower I had my brilliant idea! Fran is always ordering me stuff on Amazon Prime at home with same day delivery, so why not order a new pitcher.

I love my Amazon Prime, but in the UK, we only get next day delivery.

No real problem at security, just a thorough bag check dude. I suppose it’s better that they are thorough than not.

That is something where the US parks could learn from Disneyland Paris. There they have the kind of x-ray machines now that they use for carry ons at the airports. This is much quicker and much more thorough.

I also got a frozen Capirhainia, which was very yummy!

I would have loved this.

While we were eating our goodies, we noticed that Aurora had no wait, so we all headed over to get pictures with her.

That was a catch.

don’t remember the exact price, but it was around $110 for the 16 coupons, which came to about $6.75 a piece. As long as your item was over $7, it was worth it to use a coupon. I think she was shocked at the price of the slushie in France ($10.75). So from here on out, anytime that I wanted a fairly expensive cocktail, we used the coupon and it cost less than $7!

This sounds like a really good deals.

The hummus fries were actually made of hummus.

I would have loved those.

Petes wife got something from Japan and we noticed Remy with some heads of garlic.

We did this game last year and it was a lot of fun. Some of them were fiendishly difficult to find though.

Corinna

Woot! Hey we made the first DISmeet! :cool1:

It was so great finally meeting Fran, and also being able to meet you guys in Florida. It was a lucky co-incidence our trips overlapped that we were able to do that. Considering that each of us is usually only down there once a year it might not happen again for a while!

We pretty much agreed with all your comments about the food. The crème Brulee was pretty disappointing, and the beef in France wasn't very good either. The hummus fries weren't all that good - but we liked the baklava. And the Beef Brisket wasn't a little salty - it was a LOT salty.

I never thought about that coupon "book" that Fran bought. It's definitely a good deal. There's probably only 4-5 foods in the whole festival that are more than $6.75, but if you are getting drinks too you can definitely use them. We ordered a few things that would've made that worth using. Unfortunately this was already the last day we were doing Food and Wine.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip!

Chicken Vesuvio

Total Time: 1 hr 15 min, Prep: 15 min Cook: 1 hr
Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients:

3 tablespoons olive oil
4 chicken thighs with skin and bones
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, halved
½ cup pearl onions, or yellow onion sliced from root end to tip
4 large garlic cloves, minced
3/4 cup dry white wine
3/4 cup chicken broth
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
8 oz frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
2 tablespoons unsalted butter

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.

Heat the oil in large ovenproof pot over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Working in 2 batches if necessary, cook the chicken in the pot until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a bowl. Carefully add the potatoes to the same pot and cook until they are golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the wine and stir to scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pot. Add the broth, oregano, and thyme. Return the chicken to the pot. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.

Cover and bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a platter. Arrange the potatoes around chicken. Add the artichoke hearts to the sauce in the pot. Cover and simmer over high heat until the artichokes are tender, stirring often, about 4 minutes. Turn heat to low. Stir in the butter. Pour the sauce over chicken and potatoes, and serve.

Definitely going to try that one out! YUM!

I must have acclimated to the new time because I woke up around 4AM.

I was exactly the same... sigh. But it did get us to RD every single time. Except once, I think.

Especially since I photoshopped the offending people out of the picture!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I also got a frozen Capirhainia,

That was supposed to have been my "C" drink. But I went with something else.

Great shot!

One of my faves.

And the Beef Brisket wasn't a little salty - it was a LOT salty.

I noticed that with several of the dishes. A LOT too salty.

It is impressive every time you are able to write an update from your trip. I haven't done it in a long time since I am focusing on the trip or just left my laptop at home.

I was impressed with DME of how easy it was and Disney messaging/emailing you that your room was ready on that exact same day so you won't have to check-in at the lobby. The BCV room look nice and sorry to hear about the tub.

Dinner at Trattoria looks appetizing.

Nice first day at Epcot during the Food & Wine Festival. You got a lot that first day which I almost did the same thing as well. That is neat that you stopped at Belgium first and got the waffles. I forgot to get the beer-braised beef served with smoked gouda mashed potatoes, but it was nice to see you got that.

Very nice group shot and looking forward to reading more on your day at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter