Celebrating birthday early

dcgrumpy

<font color=blue>Doesn't give a ... darn<br><font
We are going to WDW 11/24-12/1 to celebrate DS's 1st birthday. His actual birthday is 12/7. Do you think I should get him a button, or tell anyone it's his birthday? I feel like I'm lying.

I will be there for my actual birthday, so I'm getting a button. :)

I am in sort of the same boat...except we are celebrating late.

My daughters birthday is Nov 10. My father (who lives in Florida) wants to celebrate with her on Dec 11 in WDW. Are we way out of line?

He couldn't make it to Virginia for her party so he is surprising her (and her brother) with this mini trip to Disney...

Opinions?

Thank you dcgrumpy for starting this thread :)

Yes, you should get him/her a button or shirt or something indicating it is their birthday.
I dont think you are lying, because many people celebrate birthday's on days other than
actual date especially kids--all my parties are on saturday's and not all the birthday's fall
on that day--so it is okay to do this. NOw if there birthdays were months and months
away I might say you were lying, but being so close it is all right.

have a great time:p

I will be celebrating my 50th birthday in February. I really wanted to spend it in DW, but instead I get to have surgery. I will be layed up for a few months, so we have postponed our trip until December 2002. My 13 year old daughter is disappointed that we will not be there on my birthday. She wanted to make it special for me (she doesn't understand that every trip to DW with her is very special). Maybe I will tell her about the birthday badges, even though it won't technically be my birthday while we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter