Chai in or around DLR?

Ottilie

Earning My Ears
Any fellow Chai addicts out there? I need to figure out how I will get my fix at Disneyland! A second choice would be some good black tea.

TIA!

I am almost sure I had one at La Brea Bakery. I know they also offer teas. La Brea is right outside the security check so it is also convienent.

Can I also add the "tea latte" thing I had on Main Street was AWFUL!!!!! I would not use it as a Chai replacement or drink it at all. Even DH hated it.

mmm love my chai.

Ive never had any in DLR, there's a Seattles best across the way that has some, but its not so good. :sad2:

There are also a couple of Starbucks nearby but they are all of site. There is one just north of Hojo and another the Marriott (I think).

Q

Compass Rose Books is on the south side of the plaza and across from ESPN Zone. They sell iced chai and chai lattes so they should have chai there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter