Chance of AP disc for WL 2 & 3 Dec Fri/Sat?

jonestavern

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I've read that AP discounts are less likely on weekends, not ever having had an AP before am up in the air on this pt. Will be at OKW, on pts, Sun-Thurs, 27 Nov to 1 Dec. Presently, we are booked intp POFQ, for cash, on Fri & Sat, 2 & 3 Dec. :cloud9: I would really like to be at WL for those last 2 nights--especially with the Christmas decorations up! While DH is looking forward to trying POFQ & saving the bucks, if we could get WL at discount I know he'd be into it. We do have AAA, but what are the chances of an AP discount for those dates & just how deep a discount? DH doesn't want to spend anymore pts. 2006 we will be going in Oct & alas! I am too impatient to wait 'til 2007 to enjoy WL at Christmas!

Dazed & Confused-
:tilt:
Jean

Thank you princess: Princess Mommy! I have bookmarked the site.
Last night, when Search Engine was back up I did find more info, but not the website.
Now the temptation is to book WL!
:goodvibes

Jean

Availability for the first and second weekend of December are going quickly. I checked the online site and there was little availability for WL the first weekend. There is hardly anything left at the CM rates for delux rooms for either the first and second weekend of Decemeber also. I tried for a delux at a CM rate for the weekend of December 10th and hardly anything left. I settled for AK for the first weekend of December, and there was nothing left at our discount rate at WL, only the very expensive rooms. I got the last 2 standard rooms at our rate at the AKL. I remember last year availability was very slim. I wish you luck--it looks like the rooms are going quickly...but this is mostly due to the fact that CMs get a special holiday rate during December so that they can share the holidays with family and friends.

Thanks n2mm! Yep, I think we are at POFQ! I may try waitlist for WL, but won't count on anything coming through. Any other suggestions for good Christmas decor in the resorts?

Thanks in advance!
Jean

I booked WL 11/29-12/3 on AAA rate and there weren't many AAA rate rooms left at that point. If you are looking for discounts I'd go ahead and book a AAA rate room now and then try to change it for an AP room when they come out. This is what I'm going to do.

If you don't get an AP room at least you'll have the AAA rate to fall back on.

Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter