Chances for something in February?? UPDATE! Got it!

Rozzie

DIS Cast Member
My mom stunned me last night asking to go (she hasen't been since I was in grammar school) in February. I told her I'd call first thing monday, but I am a little nervous as it is 4 months out, usually we book 11 mths out. I would not be picky where to stay, only we would need a studio. I am thinking first week in February, way before Presidents, but trying to keep dates flexible. So do you think I have any chance???

Thanks for any insight. :)

Since you are "not picky" about the resort and are not going for President's week, I think you will find availability - maybe even at several properties.

Let us know how you do on Monday!

Best wishes -

As CarolMN said, as long as you're not picky about which resort at which you stay and you're avoiding the holiday week, you should be fine.
We never book 11 months out (actually we only joined DVC at the end of August, so couldn't book too far in advance, but don't see us planning that far in advance except for cruises); we had no trouble booking the end of January at 4 months out.

I booked last week for a studio from Feb. 26- March 4 and there was great availability :) I picked the Beach Club since I really like Stormalong Bay. Good luck, you should be able to get something. :cheer2:

update! I am so happy! Got BCV at 4 months out. Very surprised at all my choices, I picked BCV as I may never get a chance to stay here with only a 7 mth window (we usually go at popular DVC times). Also nice as Mom and I will most likely spend most of our time at Epcot. :goodvibes

Good for you! Enjoy your trips, I see you have one coming up soon!

Bobbi :cheer2:

great news!!!

oh I got mind too - I request in Sept - Nov 8 or 9 and I got Nov 8 - love the wait list!!! :wizard:

Rozzie said:
update! I am so happy! Got BCV at 4 months out. Very surprised at all my choices, I picked BCV as I may never get a chance to stay here with only a 7 mth window (we usually go at popular DVC times). Also nice as Mom and I will most likely spend most of our time at Epcot. :goodvibes

Woohoo for you! Hope your Mom is impressed with the accomodations! Since your so close by, do you have any extra room in your trunk for me? :teeth:

ErinC said:
Woohoo for you! Hope your Mom is impressed with the accomodations! Since your so close by, do you have any extra room in your trunk for me? :teeth:

were flying, so I'll just sqeeze ya' into my carry on! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter