Chances of booking Aulani at the 7 month window?

suse66

When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true!
I am hoping to book a deluxe studio for Aulani this August. I have been monitoring the site and am surprised to see how fast rooms are being snapped up. What do you think my chances are? I am looking at August 18-24.

Studios are first to book up because of the lower point cost. Basically the lower the point requirements the faster they book. If you can be a little flexible with your view and / or room size and dates I think you should be able to grab something as long as you're logged in and ready promptly at 8:00 AM eastern. If you're limiting yourself to a std. or island view you may have a harder time.

Point charts for Aulani decreased on 8/10, so that does not help. Ocean View is likely your only chance. I know walking at 7 months is never a guarantee, but if I were you, I would try to start a walk in whichever size you are looking for tomorrow. Make it for as long as your points will allow and advance it every morning at 8AM sharp. If you can maintain a 4-5 day walk, if you get it started, I think your chances are good. Try to book the 14-19th tomorrow. Then on Monday at 8am, modify your reservation to the 15-20, and so on. Make the initial reservation for as long as your points will allow, my example is 5 nights, if you can do longer, do longer.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter